Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Maplestory

Page: 1 of 1
 SykoRevan
11-18-2007, 11:59 PM
One of the oddest games I've ever played, if only for the fact that you can beat up a giant bouncing mushroom with a huge frozen tuna fish, but it's grown on me, and has actually taken KotOR's place as my numero uno time waster :D. Is anyone in the LF family besides me a Mapler? I'm a level 35 Bandit on the Mardia server, and my username is, oddly enough... SykoRevan.
 Darth Calcyon
11-19-2007, 1:03 AM
I used to play all the time when I had cable. But since I've been back on dial-up, I've had to give it up unfortunately.
 Jasper_Kazai
11-19-2007, 6:30 AM
I played it like 3 years ago when there was only one server, and during the time I was playing they added a second server to play on. I got 3 or 4 characters to around level 15 and got bored.

I remember how the screen was off-center for me so I couldn't see all the health bars and etc. and I thought it was a problem with my PC. Then I found out how to fix it only a few days before I stopped playing.
 Aash Li
11-19-2007, 12:25 PM
I used to play it. I had a 20 mage.
Page: 1 of 1