Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do you...

Page: 1 of 1
 Taak Farst
11-15-2007, 3:08 PM
I want to make an item that comes up with your name's ITEM I AM DOING
e.g
wolverinestabs' mandalorian armour.

HOW DO I MAKE IT SO IT PUTS YOUR NAME IN.
 Ferc Kast
11-15-2007, 3:35 PM
For K1: Put "<FullName>"'s Item Name Here (without the ") in the LocalizedName (IIRC).
For K2: There is the still the <FullName> tag from K1 (displaying the Full Name of the PC); There is another variant by Putting "<FirstName>" (without the ") where the K1 version says <FullName> to display your Exile's First Name. (How ironic. :p)
 Taak Farst
11-15-2007, 4:13 PM
I went on KOTOR TOOL and went to description -- Name and changed it to <FullName>'s ITEM NAME but it came up AS that in-game. what did i do wrong.

BTW this is for K1
 Ferc Kast
11-15-2007, 4:23 PM
It is for K1. You don't put it in the description; You put it in the "LocalizedName" in the substring "LocalString 1".
 Taak Farst
11-15-2007, 4:26 PM
should i be using gff editor
coz there is no localisedname on kotor tool

I am confused please just tell me all about it.
 Ferc Kast
11-15-2007, 4:28 PM
I've used gff editor for all of my item mods, so I assume so.
 Darth Xander
11-15-2007, 4:30 PM
It would still work in description because it worked for me when I made my Exile's Lightsaber Pack (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Exiles_Lightsaber_Pack;83859).
 Taak Farst
11-15-2007, 4:51 PM
In localizedName i put the full name part then the item name put it into override but it still came up as clothing as the title.

can you please just go in-depth of what i need to do.
Page: 1 of 1