Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Map to Share

Page: 1 of 1
 PoRCHy WooKSteR
11-15-2007, 2:48 PM
http://files.filefront.com/RLcT+Platform+Pwnagerar/;9052359;/fileinfo.html)

This is an SWBF1 Map. Version 1.0 of "RLcT: Platform Pwnage."

MAde by PoRCH WooKIE ~AKA~ -RLct-Gen.REASON

I had some problems with this map, like peices would be in a certain place in zero edit
and then in another place all together in the game. So some of the objects dont connect
as smoothly i would like. Also i did not do a lot of planning, so the Ai get stuck in certain
places a lot. They also make terrible pilots and run into objects fairly quickly, but i
put barriers around most of the xWings so AI dont steal them all. I did do some weapons
modifications (increased sniper rifle range and modded scope) the first time i had completed
this map and it crashed when loading, i never did figure out the problem and had to start all
over again and left the moddifications out. I will probably make modds that suit this map as
a seperate project. So this one is the second attempt at the same map concept. I was getting
tired of working on it so i rushed the planning. I may come back to this one. let me know what
you think.

***Installation Instructions***
Put the "RLcTplatform" folder into your "AddOn" folder, located
C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\AddOn.

Have fun
and
Good Gaming
 PoRCHy WooKSteR
11-15-2007, 10:50 PM
there was a ramp that somehow went out of place on the last mundge (or just b4) that has been fixed.
Page: 1 of 1