Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Abnormal Error

Page: 1 of 1
 sgtlion
11-15-2007, 3:19 AM
Whenever i try to start republic commando it comes up with an error saying:

Runtime Error!

Program: ...Republic Commando\GameData\System\SWRepublicCommando.exe

abnormal program termination

And then i can't eject my drive until I reboot.

I use XP and meet all the recommended requirements and have patched Republic Commando. I've made sure i have all the latest updates and drivers, i use Nvidia GeForce 7300 LE graphics card, so uh... anyone know how you can fix it?

P.S: I've looked around the internet and i've noticed a lot of people with the same problem. Most of them had a Dell (I think) so it might have something to do with Dell computers, but i dunno
 Da_man
12-21-2007, 11:49 PM
Abnormal program termination means that you exited out weird and messed up a file. Try restarting your computer.
 sgtlion
12-23-2007, 8:20 AM
That can't be it because I have never got it to work even once.

I've restarted, re-installed, disabled on of my CPUs and done a clean boot with no success at all.
 sgtlion
01-13-2008, 3:31 AM
i've sorted it out, it was having conflict with the cd, if anyone gets this problem please feel free to message me.
 The Jedi Reaper
01-21-2008, 1:27 PM
i've sorted it out, it was having conflict with the cd, if anyone gets this problem please feel free to message me.

How did you sort this? :confused:
 sgtlion
01-21-2008, 2:47 PM
I'm not sure if im allowed to post it, thats why i asked people to message me. But now that i think about it, its probably fine.

Anyway, i fixed it by using a cd-crack, (btw this isnt illegal because i actually own the game)
Page: 1 of 1