Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PFHC05 Female Head Reskin

Page: 1 of 1
 wilv
11-14-2007, 2:43 PM
well this is my first attempt at working with faces to this extent, I had messed around with eyes on my own game but never tried facial markings. I honestly made this with the hopes someone would get inspired and maybe make a better version. I was not 100% happy with the detail on the tattoo markings and I couldn't decide weather or not to try and make portraits because of the horns ( with or without them ). I am pleased though with how the eyes came out. :)

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/PFHC05_Female_Head_Reskin;84327)
 Shem
11-14-2007, 3:35 PM
Hey, you did a good job for your first try. Keep it up and you'll get better.
 Inyri
11-14-2007, 3:56 PM
As I expressed in your comments, a job well done. Perhaps add a little more detail to your next head -- I'd love to see a fully tattooed face as well. :)
 redrob41
11-14-2007, 10:06 PM
I think that the style of the tatoos looks great. Not all Zabrak have thick tats, some have only thin lines. If anything, I'd just add a few more to the "empty" areas (like the neck and top of head).
As for portraits, you could probably make 2 sets, one with horns that work well with the tats, and one without horns. That way, people could just re-name the files to whichever they would use in the game. I like how the horns (on the lower left of your screenshot) look with the squared spirals on her fore head.
And the eyes look top notch :thmbup1:
 wilv
11-15-2007, 3:42 PM
yep, some zabs like Maris Brood don't even have tattoo markings, it seems to be depending on subspecies and clans and personality.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zabrak)
Page: 1 of 1