Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mandalore with Wearable Armors

Page: 1 of 1
 Miles Edgeworth
11-04-2007, 1:48 PM
Yes, I restored Canderous to his former awesome, unfortunately he's lost about 70% of his muscles. I made, this for my first playthrough, and it wasn't until recently when TSL, was uninstalled, that I remembered, "Oh, yeah that was a mod.":xp: You can change him back to Mandalore, easily by putting on Mandalore's Armor.

Link (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Mandalore_With_Wearable_Armor;84147).

================================================== ====
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: THE SITH LORDS MODIFICATION
================================================== ====

AUTHOR: Indiana_Revan77

NAME: Mandalore with Wearable Armor
EMAIL: -----------------------
CREDITS: Fred Tetra, Stoffe, Ghost Down, and George Lucas.

FILENAME: mand_no_helmet
FILE SIZE: 1,369 KB
DATE RELEASED:11/02/07

DESCRIPTION: Makes it so Mandalore can wear armor and has models for those appearances.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:Extract from the .rar and run Tslpatcher.

BUGS: Besides the fact that he still has processing to his dialogue, none.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.
 Arбtoeldar
11-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Very interesting yet cool mod.
 Master Niewiedzial
11-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Does it compaitable with Movie Mandalorians?
 Arбtoeldar
11-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Does it compaitable with Movie Mandalorians?

Since it uses stoffe's TSLpatcher, I don't see why not.
Page: 1 of 1