Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kane's Lightsaber

Page: 1 of 1
 Inyri
11-01-2007, 12:55 PM
Kane's Lightsaber

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/inyri/Mods/kane_sm.jpg)

Kane was a dark Jedi training at the Sith Academy on Korriban during the Jedi Civil War. His masters saw such promise in him that they rewarded him with this special Sith lightsaber, which contains engravings of a section of the Sith code. Shortly after Kane left the academy and the Sith entirely, though he kept the lightsaber for quite some time.

The lightsaber can be found in Mika Dorin's 'special items' store on Korriban and is fully upgradeable.

Download at KotORFiles.com (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Kanes_Lightsaber;84082)
 Lucied
11-01-2007, 12:57 PM
pretty sexy inyri but i am curious is this compatible with WOTOR?
 Inyri
11-01-2007, 1:02 PM
I don't see why it wouldn't be. It doesn't overwrite any crystals or lightsabers, and the number I used is relatively high. I've never used WOTOR, so you'd have to try it out to see.
 Achilles
11-01-2007, 5:53 PM
Always love seeing your new work.
 Arбtoeldar
11-01-2007, 7:52 PM
Excellent work InyriForge.
 CaptainKBX
11-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Long Live the Brotherhood....? Command and Conquer anyone? The coloring is similar to Nod's.
 Ghost Down
11-02-2007, 6:33 AM
Great looking model, Inyri!

- Ghost Down
 herosinger
11-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Looks great! Very detailed.
 spawn613
11-06-2007, 9:31 PM
dude... that's pimp.
 Ghost Down
11-07-2007, 2:27 AM
girl... that's pimp.

Fixed! (Inyri is a girl ;))

- Ghost Down
 Marius Fett
11-24-2007, 4:16 PM
Why does everyone assume all modders are guys...
 Inyri
11-24-2007, 4:37 PM
Calling someone "dude" doesn't necessarily infer they're male. I've called my mom 'dude' before, and I'm fully aware she's female. I don't think she particularly liked it though... :p

And I think it's more like people assume all gamers are male.
 Gargoyle King
11-24-2007, 5:06 PM
And I think it's more like people assume all gamers are male. A common misconception for sure. Maybe it's because "Male" videogames dominate the gaming industry, but again that is a load of bull as i really can't see why girls can't like "male orientated games" such as the likes of GTA etc.

Oh, and great work Inyri, looks great ingame! :thumbsup:
 Inyri
11-24-2007, 5:34 PM
Reminds me of when my (at the time) 14 year old sister got super excited to inform me how to properly pick up hookers in GTA3.

I worried about her for a long time. :p
 Gargoyle King
11-24-2007, 5:39 PM
Reminds me of when my (at the time) 14 year old sister got super excited to inform me how to properly pick up hookers in GTA3.

I worried about her for a long time. :p:lol: Yep, definately not something a 14-yr old should be happy about. For the record though, be glad she didn't ever (i assume) seen that horrible "Hot Coffee" controversy with San Andreas.
 adamqd
11-24-2007, 5:45 PM
Awesome hilt! thanks
 Inyri
11-24-2007, 6:49 PM
:lol: Yep, definately not something a 14-yr old should be happy about. For the record though, be glad she didn't ever (i assume) seen that horrible "Hot Coffee" controversy with San Andreas.She's 18 now, but neither she nor I (to the best of my knowledge) have played San Andreas. I never felt the urge... I can crash cars just as well with GTA3. :p
 Gargoyle King
11-24-2007, 7:13 PM
She's 18 now, but neither she nor I (to the best of my knowledge) have played San Andreas. I never felt the urge... I can crash cars just as well with GTA3. :p :lol: Snap, just turned 18 recently myself. San Andreas was too OTT for my liking. After playing Vice City (my personal favourite) i was thinking the next installment was going to be great. Starts off well but quickly becomes stupidly unrealistic with you working for government dude whom has you flying around the air on a jetpack, stealing stuff from an Area-51 like base, stealing harrier jets etc. Add to that the fact of the unrealitic level of the game (ride a bike off a high mountain, move trains just by running into it) aswell as a very short story within a much bigger game area and well it was a big let down for me. The car customizations were great, but nothing special especially if you've just spent quit a few bucks on a pimped out cadillac only to have it shot to pieces by a load of Ballas (rival street gang) when driving past their turf.

I much prefer Saints Row on the 360 due to the more realisitic approach to it (no fast jets etc) and of course the online multiplayer play - I'm waiting for GTA IV but will probably rent first, especially since 360 games here in the UK cost around Ј50-Ј60. Have you played the PSP games Liberty City Stories & Vice City Stories? They're pretty good considering that they've been condensed down to work on the PSP, but there not as good as their PS2 cousins GTA III and Vice City in terms of story and gameplay IMO.
 Darth Xander
11-26-2007, 3:47 PM
That is a very awesome looking hilt 10/10.
 Sith Holocron
08-09-2015, 11:17 PM
[K1] Kane's Lightsaber is now available at Deadly Stream.

Link. (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/600-kanes-lightsaber-by-inyri-forge/)
Page: 1 of 1