Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FORCE INTERVENTION ( ALTERNATE UNIVERSE RP)

Page: 1 of 1
 Empress Padme
10-28-2007, 4:22 AM
WHAT IF PADME DIDN'T DIE? HOW WOULD THE GALAXY BE DIFFERENT? WOULD SHE GO BACK TO ANI OR MAYBE HOOK UP WITH ANOTHER CERTAIN JEDI.

TAKES PLACE 2 YEARS AFTER HER 'DEATH'. SHE'S RAISING THE TWINS WITH THE HELP OF YODA & OBI WAN.YOU CAN BE AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER ( AND AS MANY CHARACTERS AS YOU WANT), BUT I DO NEED AT LEAST THESE STAR WARS CHARACTERS TO BE PLAYED:

ANAKIN SKYWALKER/DARTH VADER
YODA
OBI WAN KENOBI
* and at least one Handmaiden ( so Padme has a best friend)
 DrPhil2501
10-28-2007, 4:48 AM
hmmmmmmmmmm....................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................... I'm in!

NAME: Randen Hawk
SPECIES: Human (Cyborg)
CYBERNETICS: Modifed eyes (with included Night Vision and Infared), which appear to be an unusual colour of purple. Also has a prosethic arm (looks like a real human arm except chromed)
WEAPONS/ARMOUR/ITEMS: Blaster Pistol (he will find more weapons on the way), Stealth Field Generator. Black leather armour plated combat suit.
APPEARANCE: Purple Cybernetic eyes, short black hair, facial hair. Normally wears Leat
BIO: Randen Hawk is a Major of the Repulic. During the Clone Wars, his eyes were damaged and arm was torn off during a mission on Geonosis. So he went under Cybernetic Replacement and Enhacements for insurance of survival. He is generally easy to get along with, but very stubborn.
 Empress Padme
10-28-2007, 6:33 AM
YAY! ACCEPTED

NAME:PADME AMIDALA
RACE: FEMALE HUMAN
APPEARANCE: LOOKS AMAZINGLY LIKE NATALIE PORTMAN
BIO: MOTHER TO LUKE AND LEIA,ESTRANGED WIFE TO ANAKIN SKYWALKER/DARTH VADER

* ALSO IN NEED OF AN EMPEROR PALPATINE
 Alkonium
10-28-2007, 11:42 AM
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Species: Human
Appearance:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1a/Kenobi-EpIII.jpg/250px-Kenobi-EpIII.jpg)
Bio: One of the few Jedi to survive Order 66, Kenobi is the former master of Anakin Skywalker, now known as Darth Vader. He is also directly responsible for the injuries which led to Vader being placed in the life support suit.

PS: You shouldn't type in all caps like that.
 ForceFightWMe12
10-28-2007, 1:25 PM
Yesssss, all cappies gives us modies very big headachies. And we don't like headachies >.>

Judging by the shortness of this plot and the shortness of the character sheets etc, this looks like it'll be turning into yet another All My Sith-Spawn type RP. I'll let you guys go for now...but know that I'll be watching. I expect the posts to be full length and the plot to have an actual plot line to it. Be careful, mas petites.
 Empress Padme
10-28-2007, 4:43 PM
i'm moving this rp to http://starwarsknightscouncil.com/) if you don't want to go there for the rp i understand but let me know.
 ForceFightWMe12
10-28-2007, 5:15 PM
Well then, in that case...
:lock:
Page: 1 of 1