Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[WIP] Planet Naboo

Page: 1 of 1
 Taak Farst
10-25-2007, 11:09 AM
This may sound unrealistic to the people who know of my mods but I am making a planet called Naboo as seen in the Star Wars prequel trilogy. It will be made of the Dantooine modules, other features are on the project site www.freewebs.com/nabookotor)
 Kainzorus Prime
10-25-2007, 11:24 AM
By what I've seen of your work at Kotorfiles, I doubt you'll be able to pull off a planetary mod by yourself.
 Taak Farst
10-25-2007, 11:55 AM
I am getting help from my bro and some mates. Althought most of it i am doing, tutorials on holowan make it easy...
 Master Shake
10-25-2007, 2:29 PM
By what I've seen of your work at Kotorfiles, I doubt you'll be able to pull off a planetary mod by yourself.
partypooper :lol:

Are you planning on making gungans, and if so how?

EDIT:btw I forgot to ask is this for K1 or K2?
 Taak Farst
10-25-2007, 2:52 PM
Are you planning on making gungans, and if so how
EDIT:btw I forgot to ask is this for K1 or K2?

1. I was thinking about that and I was just thinking of reskinning a species, what species do you think I should use, A green bith might look like a gungan.

2. K1, and do you think I should use one of the estates as republic HQ or cut them out and use the jedi academy.

1b. I ain't really focusing on that for now, I am focusing now on module reskins.
 Master Shake
10-25-2007, 3:18 PM
1. Maybe you could reskin a selkath, not really any species in kotor that looks like a gungan

2.I think the estates would be good
 Taak Farst
10-25-2007, 3:51 PM
hmmm maybe I could make Republic outposts with estates and Republic HQ with jedi academy. Anyway I am just opening my game to see which module images are on the academy e.g the floor so i can reskin it. What do you think of this; should I just make the floor pure silver or a dif. colour
 Kainzorus Prime
10-25-2007, 4:07 PM
partypooper :lol:

Pardon?
 lordofmalachor
10-25-2007, 5:20 PM
bith look NOTHING like gungans. you'd have to do alot more than reskining to make them look even close.
 Taak Farst
10-25-2007, 6:19 PM
i am goin to reskin selkath for gungans

Main Quest

There is an organisation hiding on Naboo, called Silo CORP. and they want to overthrow the republic HQ and turn the world into a world of torture and slavery. You must find there base, find the datapad on the info they have on the republic and kill the Silo Corp.
EDIT; I forgot to say I have cancelled the Gungans, unless som1 can think of a good quest for them
 Taak Farst
10-25-2007, 7:29 PM
This is Silo armour which Silo's have and you can obtain it by either a store or from the leader of the Silo corporation.

http://www.freewebs.com/nabookotor/KotOR0000d.jpg)
http://www.freewebs.com/nabookotor/KotOR0001c.jpg)
 Master Shake
10-25-2007, 7:37 PM
I think different colors for the floor would do nicely
 Taak Farst
10-26-2007, 6:54 AM
I think different colors for the floor would do nicely

lol what are you talking about. pants, or floor i took the image on... coz thats taris.

Edit: That was the first test, I am actually seeing which one you like best when I upload images. So if you don't like it I will try again. :sweating:
 Darth InSidious
10-26-2007, 6:59 AM
If you're serious about this, take my advice and start working on the storyline first, then edit the modules, and finally put in new armours and weapons. Doing things the other way around will only slow you ridiculously.
 Taak Farst
10-26-2007, 7:06 AM
True, that is going to be the only item for now. You will Probably see me agen when I have figured out how to understand DarthInsideous' tutorial when using a different module than kashyyk.
lol
 Pavlos
10-26-2007, 7:13 AM
If you're serious about this, take my advice and start working on the storyline first, then edit the modules, and finally put in new armours and weapons. Doing things the other way around will only slow you ridiculously.

Don't just come up with the storyline. Write the dialogues. It's arguably the best aspect of modding because all you need are a dialogue editor, a brain, and several thousand gallons of Coke Zero... I know this from experience :xp:. Unfortunately, by the time you've finished writing the mod, you'll have the heart-rate of a mass murderer.

Write then implement - the best way of doing it :).
 Taak Farst
10-26-2007, 7:53 AM
Main quest

The Silo corporation wants to rule the world and sell the residents to slavery, and the rest tortured. They have vital information on the republic's outposts and HQ. You must retreive this information and then wipe out the Silo corp.
This won't be easy as there are Sith and vicous creatures helping them.

Side Quests

- A republic Soldier has lost a fellow republican's Blaster rifle, he needs help on finding it before the next search for the Silo base.

- Sith uniforms have been located in the Naboo Grove, you must find them to help a republic spy disguise themself in order to see if they can track down the sith lord hidden in the grounds of one of the republic outposts

Other suggestions are welcome

Edit: How do I get the coordinates for things in K1 coz whereami armband isnt FOR k1
 Darth InSidious
10-26-2007, 8:54 AM
Type "whereami" into the console, without the quotes.
 Taak Farst
10-26-2007, 9:43 AM
cool thanks
 akuma7802
10-26-2007, 11:44 AM
looking good hey if you need any help let me know
 Taak Farst
10-26-2007, 11:50 AM
kk akuma. thnx as i may need help in future

Edit: The first Module is making progress, I have added characters and placeables now I just need the Dialogue and other stuff. Images coming when module is completed. BTW i really liked Ord Mandell and the Holo Spire. If som1 has them please can you PM me them.
 Master Shake
10-26-2007, 3:49 PM
lol what are you talking about. pants, or floor i took the image on... coz thats taris.
you had previously asked if you should do the floors silver or a different color so I said different colors would be better. Thats what I was talking about :evil5:
 HK-52
10-26-2007, 5:23 PM
are you going to put new weapons?like captain panaka's blaster or queen's blaster and all that arsenal that fire green laser
 Taak Farst
10-26-2007, 5:32 PM
Oh = at forgotthename

yes at the guy who asked about the weps.

EDIT
Hey I have been so updative and chatty but that is because this was half term, and now I am busy with school work so starting monday I won't really be saying much. Just wanted ya to know
 Marius Fett
10-27-2007, 5:22 PM
Good Luck With This!

Id Be Happy To Help If You'd Like?

-DarthDingDong
 Taak Farst
10-27-2007, 7:23 PM
thanks a lot i may need help in the future.
I like your new avatar by the way

Edit: the queens dialogue has been implanted as is admiral dadig's :king1:
Page: 1 of 1