Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't get server to rotate maps

Page: 1 of 1
 Mr Chumpy
10-24-2007, 2:35 PM
Hello,

I have Republic Commando for PC. I just got a server from Killerpings, and I can't make the maps rotate. This what I have for the command line (I have it set to play custom maps)

DM_Mountain.ctm?game=mpgame.dmgame?MapListType=MPG ame.MapListDeathMatch?maps+=DM_Mountain?maps+=DM_S tairs?maps+=DM_Jump?TimeLimit=15?GoalScore=0?MaxPl ayers=12?RespawnDelay=1?GameSpeed=1.0?WeaponStay=f alse?BalanceTeams=false?FF=1.0 -server

This is what my Map List in the config file looks like:

[MPGame.MapListDeathMatch]
MapNum=20
Maps+=DM_Mountain
Maps+=DM_Stairs
Maps+=DM_Jump
Maps+=DM_ZeroG
Maps+=DM_Siege
Maps+=DM_Canyon
Maps+=DM_HangingGarden
Maps+=DM_Detention
Maps+=DM_Engine
Maps+=DM_POW
Maps+=DM_POWSmall
Maps+=DM_Trando
Maps+=DM_Underpass
Maps+=DM_Windtunnel
Maps+=DM_Slide
Maps+=DM_Jump_High
Maps+=DM_Jump_Normgrav
Maps+=DM_Cone
Maps+=DM_Pit
Maps+=DM_Bacara

After it finishes the game on DM_Mountain, it tries to load Mountain again and the black screen with "CONNECTING" flashing on it appears and stays there. Every time someone tries to join, it adds another player to the number of players, even though no one is actually in the server. Does anyone know why this is? Thanks.

-Mr. Chumpy

Also, I don't know why the spaces are there in the command line; I didn't put them there and when I click Edit Post, they aren't there.
 Mr Chips
04-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Hey Mr Chumpy! LOL I don't even know how I found this post but it's kinda funny to look at. This was when CF hardly was working yet. xD
Page: 1 of 1