Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Casting Call: Working Title (KotOR/Metroid crossover for now)

Page: 1 of 1
 Master Jimmy
10-22-2007, 11:26 PM
Hey everyone. I wanna try and get an RP up and running. It's a crossover of KotOR and Metroid: Zero Mission. If it does good, I can start one on the Prime subseries. If not (or if no one joins) I'll try and get my interest in fanfics back. If your haven't played Metroid: Zero Mission or the original Metroid, I'll do everything I can to help you if you want to join.

Story:

Malak, Traya and the last of the Sith have been defeated. Revan has returned to the Republic. Peace has now dug it's feet into the ground. But recently, the Republic has sent scouts to the planet Zebes, thinking that it was a deserted planet to see if it would be fit to colonize on. But the scouts never reported back. The Republic sent a rescue team to discover what happened. The planet was inhabited after all. By space pirates and the life sucking creatures called Metroids. The team sent out a transmission, but never reported back. Once again, the Republic called upon the Jedi for help. The Jedi sent their best: Revan, Bastila, The Exile, Atton, and Mical the Disciple. Carth Onasi and Canderous Ordo also tag along. But with them goes the last living person who knows the planet like the back of her hand. With them goes the most respected bounty hunter in the galaxy. With them goes Samus Aran.

Here are the characters:

Essentials:
Revan (Please make your own name) -
Bastila -
Exile (Make your own name please) -
Atton -
Mical -
Samus - Master Jimmy (myself)

Optionals:
Ridley -
Mother Brain -
Carth -
Canderous -

Try and keep you bios like this:

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Story:

Heres mine:

Name: Samus Aran

Height: 6'5 (In power suit) 6 ft. (Without power suit)

Weight: 323 lbs (In power suit) 124 (Without power suit)

Story: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samus_Aran)
Page: 1 of 1