Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hmm.....may make some people's blood boil

Page: 1 of 1
 Totenkopf
10-12-2007, 11:25 PM
 mimartin
10-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Glad to see Michael Vick got a new job.
 Rev7
10-13-2007, 12:28 AM
Thats interesting...never thought animal control workers would do that. That is pretty inhumane. :(
 John Galt
10-13-2007, 1:39 AM
that's terrible.
 Web Rider
10-13-2007, 4:25 PM
Since nobody's said it, I see some people who need to be thrown off a bridge.
 PoiuyWired
10-13-2007, 4:40 PM
Since nobody's said it, I see some people who need to be thrown off a bridge.

I think you have to think and rethink carefully you post. What you post annoys me a bit.

I mean, you forgot to inject these guys with something awful first!! :)

Maybe a bit of bleach in their bloodstream will help purify their hearts, who knows.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
10-13-2007, 4:58 PM
Glad to see Michael Vick got a new job.

ROTFL!

I live in Atlanta. I wish Michael Vick could be sent to the Puerto Rican authorities, and "sheltered" by their Animal Control. Bum, Bum, Bum.

No one deserves to be treated inhumanely. This includes animals, and no I'm not a vegetarian or a pollyanna. I eat animals - they are made of meat - but I do believe in ethical treatment of these animals during their lives. I see a difference between the natural order of top predator and prey and humane treatment of animals(people included).

Consciousness seems to be strangely lacking in Puerto Rica, as I have seen no evidence of a public outrage/outcry.
 Web Rider
10-13-2007, 6:47 PM
I think you have to think and rethink carefully you post. What you post annoys me a bit.

I mean, you forgot to inject these guys with something awful first!! :)

Maybe a bit of bleach in their bloodstream will help purify their hearts, who knows.

nah, I'm more for the kicking and screaming while they get thrown over. It'll get far better ratings, not to be more fun to hear them begging for their lives.
 SilentScope001
10-13-2007, 6:57 PM
"Silentscope001's blood boils to 8 degrees Celisus."

"Silentscope001 realizes that the true victim are the animals selthers, due to the fact that they are too stuffed already."

"SilentScope001 realizes that the way to prevent such a thing is to have a euthanisa program coupled with immediate sterilzation of stray animals in order to ensure that this sort of unethical slaughter be stopped, and ethical slaughter can be promoted."

"SilentScope001's blood level cools to 7 degrees Celisus."
 Fredi
10-13-2007, 9:18 PM
I never saw this is the news ... still is a shame to see this.
Page: 1 of 1