Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

make a hero?

Page: 1 of 1
 hellhawk
10-07-2007, 5:16 PM
i was thinking that if theres another you should be able to create/edit your own hero. like a flag ship in space and a jedi/sith on ground.
 lukeiamyourdad
10-08-2007, 1:23 AM
That could be an interesting idea. For example, creating your own Star Destroyer and choose from a host of different abilities. It could certainly work.

For stats, it could have standard hero stats or something like that. It could have a slider to equally dispense the amount of shielding and of hull rating.

The same could apply for ground heroes, with a slider changing health and damage proportionally. It could be very interesting.
 Jeff
10-08-2007, 11:20 PM
I think it'd be a pretty cool idea. I've only played BFMEII a little bit but you can do that in there and it was one of the best features in the game. I'd love to see it in a future SW RTS or x-pack to EaW.
 PoiuyWired
10-09-2007, 4:12 AM
BFMEII? Whats That?
 Rogue Warrior
10-09-2007, 7:18 AM
Battle for Middle Earth I think.

Great idea. I do this all the time. When Nancy was playing the RP one of her characters is basically her and the other was me. I pretty much follow the tradition, envision myself as an Imperial sniper or elite Femtrooper.
 lukeiamyourdad
10-09-2007, 9:41 PM
Battle for Middle Earth II actually. The sequel to Battle for Middle Earth.

Well implemented, it could be one of the great selling points of a sequel. Being able to choose what your hero looks like could be cool too. You could see yourself running around on the battlefield :P
 Rogue Warrior
10-10-2007, 5:22 AM
I love games that let you do that. Smackdown, Soul Calibur, NBA Street, Sims, whatever. Putting yourself in the game is the bomb.
 Nancy Allen``
11-06-2007, 6:44 PM
Absolutely. I would love for this idea to be implemented in one form or another.
 LordOfTheFish
11-07-2007, 7:11 PM
Just as long as there lots of diferent feature.Unlike Republic Comando
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-10-2007, 6:21 PM
Sweet idea. I'm about to see a RTS having a fantastic user/modding community that creates their own maps and units more than Warcraft III.
 Nancy Allen``
11-10-2007, 8:11 PM
Lay the smackdown on all other create modes.
 Kadika
11-20-2007, 2:46 PM
i like that idea. it would put a twist in things.
Page: 1 of 1