Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

X-Wing Fighter Armor

Page: 1 of 1
 Ferc Kast
10-07-2007, 2:34 PM
Well, this has been my smallest work yet as far as file size goes; But, its' quality isn't as horrible for being so simple.

================================================== ====
A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC & KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: THE SITH LORDS MODIFICATION
================================================== ====

AUTHOR: jcoolZombie
EMAIL: <Removed>
NAME: X-Wing Fighter Armor
CREDITS: Entirely myself, again.

FILENAME: xwing.zip
FILE SIZE: 2 KB
DATE RELEASED: 10/07/07

DESCRIPTION: Makes a .uti that uses an armored flight suit that isn't normally accessible in game.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Extract from the zip and place the file in the Override folder. If you do not have one, you will need to make one.

COMMENTS: I was messing around with the game this morning when I came across this skin; I thought it would be cool if I made it into an item.

BUGS: None known, but tell me if any come up.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Screenshot:
http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/j/jcoolModer/99965/mecmtgenju.jpg)

Temporary Download link:

Enjoy!! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-007.gif)
 Master Niewiedzial
10-08-2007, 3:50 PM
Good. And I would suggest to make a helmet of the pilots. And what do you mean by makes an .uti file thats lets you have the suit. And ow do you get it in-game.
 Ferc Kast
10-08-2007, 3:57 PM
Could a mod delete or lock this thread because I just found that said armor was from a mod; I had thought that this armor was in-game without mods.
 RedHawke
10-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Done...
Page: 1 of 1