Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

modding force forms

Page: 1 of 1
 moda
10-06-2007, 4:23 PM
i know i must be geting bothersome now, but i was wondering how you would go about scripting a new force form or altering an existing force form. i tried alterin the form in k_inc_force.nss and compiling it however even though i compiled i didnt get a compiled file
 RedHawke
10-07-2007, 4:14 AM
i tried alterin the form in k_inc_force.nss and compiling it however even though i compiled i didnt get a compiled file
That is because that particular script is an include file and needs to be compiled with the main scripts that use that include script. ;)
 moda
10-07-2007, 9:40 AM
and which main scritpts use it
 stoffe
10-07-2007, 2:03 PM
and which main scritpts use it

k_sp1_generic is the main force power impact script used by the game, so if your force forms should modify some aspect of the standard force powers you'll need to recompile this script using your modified k_inc_force include file.

(You can look in the impactscript column in the spells.2da file to see which impact script a force power uses.)
 moda
10-09-2007, 12:34 AM
thank you so much this is what ive been trying to work out off an on for years, i knew it used that script but i wasnt sure wether or not it used others but as it uses only that it will be so much easier thankyou again
Page: 1 of 1