Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The chat, guys!

Page: 1 of 1
 Dagobahn Eagle
10-09-2001, 7:18 PM
Just a reminder to all of you that you can go over to the LEC webiste and submit questions for the Gaber chat at this time.

So, what's your question ;)?
 Tie Guy
10-09-2001, 7:46 PM
I'm planning on attending in......18 minutes.

I also already sent in 2 questions:

I asked him about the animations and whether they were locked or not.

I asked him about glitches, and how many they'd found and what they'd done to fix them.
 Eets
10-09-2001, 8:38 PM
CRAP! I forgot that roswell premeires at the same time as the chat. In case no one knows, it's an awesome TV show.

So in my book, hot girls take priority over star wars. Tell me if my question gets answered, that is if the demo is the final version or not.
 Kvan
10-09-2001, 8:47 PM
Originally posted by mijtechboy
CRAP! I forgot that roswell premeires at the same time as the chat. In case no one knows, it's an awesome TV show.

So in my book, hot girls take priority over star wars. Tell me if my question gets answered, that is if the demo is the final version or not.
Sorry Buffy is hotter :P
BTW I'm at the chat
EDIT: THIS Blows! :( I got booted from my isp while I was in the chat...when I came back I got stuck in the reject room :( The Cool room was/is too packed
 Darth_Rommel
10-09-2001, 8:52 PM
Really? What question have you asked?

ps. I agree ;)
Page: 1 of 1