Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Quick Questions about modding

Page: 1 of 1
 kash
10-04-2007, 4:21 PM
I have forgot how to convert a armour mod from kotor 2 to kotor does anyone know how and what programs would have to use i have been trying to find out for months.
 T7nowhere
10-04-2007, 5:17 PM
Is the armor model in K1 if so then all you should need to do is copy the files into override. If the model isn't in K1 then your out of luck.
 kash
10-04-2007, 6:37 PM
Its K2 model i made but i do not know how to convert it to kotor 1
 T7nowhere
10-04-2007, 8:43 PM
Well Official its against forum rules to discuss porting assets from one game to another. so unnfortunately I have to say your on your own.
 spyblade
10-05-2007, 2:42 PM
if it is your own model you can follow Kha's Merging Models Tutorial up in the skinning and modeling section of the stickies. I'm pretty sure it is mentioned there. But as T7Nowhere said if his tutorial does not cover the info needed, you'd be out of luck.
 kash
10-06-2007, 4:23 PM
The model is a new armour model i made and used it for kotor 2 but i do not know how to convert my model to kotor 1 i did have it written down in a notepad document but deleted it by an acident.
Page: 1 of 1