Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FAMILY GUY...hehe anyone see it?

Page: 1 of 1
 hellhawk
09-26-2007, 10:34 PM
ok so i saw in the latest star wars insider that there would be a star wars based family guy. my first thought was. heh thats gotta be pretty funny. but i had no clue when i watched it sunday september 23 2007 at like 8 pm or somethin i could not belive the hilarious parts. anyone else see it?

my fav parts:
wen obi wan sings that song to luke
darth plays deal or no deal
r2dr blows up 5 tie fights
when biggs dies
when r2 and 3po smoke weed
NOW PLAY THE THEME TO THE PEOPLS COURT!
aw crap now we have to do the rest of this with danny elf man!
there are alternitives to fighting. like what?> like GETTIN THE HELL OUTA HERE! ahhhh! no. could you imagein if i was like that?
han solo steals the couch and when he says alright kid dont get dicky (in a more well...ermm inaproprate sense)

what were your favs?
 angelamia
01-11-2008, 1:40 PM
They're actually putting this on DVD 1/15. It's coming with 3d glasses for the Thai fighter scene.

I loved this episode too... some great quotes such as:

Peter as Han Solo: "I'm Han Solo, captain of the millennium falcon and the only actor who's career isn't destroyed by this movie."

Quagmire as C3PO: "Thanks for the sex early 90's printer" *prints out heart*

They've got all kinds of stuff up on this website for it: Http://www.joinstewiesdarkside.com)
 DeadYorick
01-17-2008, 10:37 PM
I love that episode. It was awesome. Especially when Alderaan is blown up and those two guards talk about having a railing near the killer death ray or when R2D2 fires a pistol at some Tie fighters and says "Thats how I role *****". I am going to get it on DVD as soon as possible

Yeah the couch gag was hilarious. But he said don't get pe***y since they are parioding how Harrison Ford put a lot of emotion on when he said "Great kid don't get cocky." This episode is going to make Star Wars ten times more famous and they should parody Episode 5 next. It would be awesome
 Jedi Atomic
01-18-2008, 8:29 AM
The guy that voices Peter, Bryan , Stewie, and Quagmire was on the radio last night. He said stuff about Family Guy is going to be somewhat canceled or delayed, because of the writers block(meaning no new episodes being created, but it takes normally 9 months to complete one episode). He said they are doing all 6 episodes, but 1 - 3 won't be done for another year, I think.
 DeadYorick
01-18-2008, 3:45 PM
Seth MacFarlane voiced all those characters. He is also the creator of family guy.

Plus Family Guy was canceled twice before. But it went back up due to high demand. Anyway they still have like 10 more episodes planned. Plus they are actually making a sequel to the star wars spoof. Featuring the giant chicken

Anyway I wouldn't be worried if Family guy became canceled. It would just come back up better then ever.
 CrowRobot
03-10-2008, 4:45 PM
Great stuff! loved it.
 hellhawk
03-10-2008, 9:23 PM
Quote: Anyway they still have like 10 more episodes planned. Plus they are actually making a sequel to the star wars spoof. Featuring the giant chicken

Yeah i heard!!! my friend also said the sequal would be called something something something something dark side...not sure if its true
 Doc Valentine
03-12-2008, 7:57 PM
Quote: Anyway they still have like 10 more episodes planned. Plus they are actually making a sequel to the star wars spoof. Featuring the giant chicken

Yeah i heard!!! my friend also said the sequal would be called something something something something dark side...not sure if its true

The giant chicken is an epic Family Guy character, I cant wait to see what they do with him :)
Page: 1 of 1