Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Announcement: Lynk Former

Page: 1 of 1
 Ikhnaton
09-19-2007, 12:29 PM
This is to announce that longtime member and super moderator Lynk Former has resigned his position here at LFN to pursue other interests. I've known Lynk since the beginning and had a hand in his promotions to mod staff, and I, along with the rest of the LFN staff, will miss his presence here. He has been a vital part of our community for a long time and I know I certainly hope he decides to come back whenever he is ready. Best wishes, Lynk.
 Diego Varen
09-19-2007, 1:43 PM
I'm sorry to hear Lynk has left LF for a while. I hope you come back soon and best wishes.

PS: If this post isn't allowed here, feel free to delete it.
 Jae Onasi
09-19-2007, 4:30 PM
Thank you for all the time you spent herding the rest of us cats around, Lynk, and hope you enjoy the freedom from the work part of things. :) We'll try to stay out of trouble. Most of the time. :D
 JoeDoe 2.0
09-20-2007, 5:08 PM
Man, I didn't know Lynk that well, but I could tell he was a cool member of the super mod squad. Good luck and come visit! :)
 Char Ell
09-20-2007, 11:47 PM
I hope Lynk will still drop in from time to time. I already miss his Aussie charm. :D
 Jeff
09-25-2007, 3:41 PM
;_;
 Sabretooth
10-16-2007, 1:46 PM
Lynkie, no!!!! :(

I'm gonna miss your half-anime-ish humour, Lynkie. Come back soon or at least say something, man. :( You were one of the less tyrannical moderators.
Page: 1 of 1