Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Empire Rising RP

Page: 1 of 1
 RobQel-Droma
09-19-2007, 1:19 AM
Just the beginning stages of a new RP, I guess, wondering if anyone was interested. The plot:

It takes sometime after the Star Wars series. Not too far... time of Kyle Katarn, Jacen, Luke, etc. The New Rep. is gaining strength, and bit by bit regaining control of the galaxy. From Corellia, a Correllian Executive is funding several shipments to an unknown location (thanks to New Rep. intelligence for that). Anyways, the Jedi Order's hands are tied, and they have sent a small investigation ship. Or tried. The Senate is now blocking attempts to investigate, based on the priority. (several renegade warlords have made strikes against the outer rim worlds in an effort to weaken the New Rep.)

So, that's just basically a sketch of the plot, but anyone interested?

First of all:
No God characters (obviously)
No main characters such as Luke, Kyle, etc. (you can have them, but ask me first)
Minimum of three characters

Can be on any side....
 Rogue Warrior
09-19-2007, 5:36 AM
Absolutely. Would Jaina be a pilot in the storyline? If so then it would be a part of the character I play.

Minimum of three characters is it? Just to make sure?
 steven
09-19-2007, 1:51 PM
I'm interested. However I'm going to take a day or so before creating a character (gives me time to think up an interesting character to play.)
 RobQel-Droma
09-19-2007, 7:50 PM
Yes to both, Rogue Warrior.

And Steven (sup, BTW :) ) thats ok... I'll be finishing up the plot anyways.
 Fredi
09-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Name: Ociredef Jiam (Call him Jiam… easier)

Species: Human

Sex: Male

Jedi Class: Jedi Apprentice

Appearance:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/Stiletto1991/Me22-1.jpg)

Lightsaber: Single Blade lightsaber (Bronze)

Weapons/Equipment: Lightsaber, Thermal detonator, light combat armor. (R5-D1 Astrodroid)

Bio:

He was born in Bakura, son of Senator Yon Jiam and Mrs. Aivil Genal. Ociredef’s grandfather (mother’s part) was a Jedi; this heritage is passed to Ociredef as force sensitive. He has decided to join the academy to become a Jedi, he was accepted and he has become a good Jedi Apprentice.

Good with the lightsaber and very talented in the force as well … a great pilot too.
 Rogue Warrior
09-21-2007, 7:03 AM
Okay, here would be my characters, from left to right Mira Lash, her mother Vanile and Alixe Medcraft.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c202/millinniummany3k/starwars_02_1024x768copy.jpg)

"I know my Jedi history, that they have not always been seen as paragons of order and justice in the galaxy. It is my desire to change that." Mira on the image of the Jedi

Name: Mira Lash
Sex: Female
Class: Jedi Apprentice, Counselor
Weapons/Equipment: Single Blade lightsaber (Vivian)
Bio: Named after Mara Jade and actually serving under her as an apprentice, Mira was born to a Jedi father and taken at an early age over the reluctant agreement of her parents. It was her desire from a very young age to do good, and with age and training has become something that is not just for herself but to show just how pure the Jedi can be, and despite her knowledge that she is not the best student is determined to master the light side of the Force.

"My goal is to ensure the peace that the Emperor had brought into the galaxy. Now if that means I have to kill one of you, if I have to kill all three, if I have to kill these Jedi terrorists, then that's my mission and I have no hesitation in carrying it out." Vanile to Vader, Palpatine and Mara on her loyalty to the Empire

Name: Vanile Lash
Class: Republic Commando
Weapons/Equipment: Tenloss DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle, Vibrosword, homing beacon (for Jaina to bomb targets)
Bio: Vanile was enlisted into the Imperial services as a test case for allowing women in the ranks of the elite Stormtrooper squads. The test was successful, however it looked like she had blown it by using the Imperial Security Bureau to bluff her commanding officer out of acting against the galaxy's best wishes. Rather than being punished however Vanile was sent to work with Mara Jade with the expectation that the dangerous missions she would undertake would kill her. However she was ordered to watch the Emperor's Hand for signs of betrayal. When Mara learnt of this she made Vanile watch for the same in anything she heard about Vader. While they didn't always get along Mara was kind enough to teach Vanille how to fly, and Vanile named her baby after Mara. After Palpatine's death she continued working for the New Republic and serves to this day, usually with calling in airstrikes with Jaina Solo on Imperial remnants.

Name: Alixe Medcraft
Class: Rebel Commando (retired)
Weapons/Equipment: Concussion Rifle, Thermal Detonators, Laser Trip Mine
Bio: Enraged at Palpatine throwing the galaxy into hell and taking away her life as a soldier for the Republic, Alixe sacrificed herself to the Dark Side in a mad quest to fight against the Empire. For years she fought alone until the Rebel Alliance recruited her, where she undertook everything from disrupting the criminal elements that aided the Empire to hunting down the Emperor's Hand. Even after Palpatine's death Alixe felt great resentment, which she often dealt with through snide remarks on Mara to cope with the natural instinct to do anything worse. However Alixe wants to be able to let go of the darkness within her and realises she needs help.
 steven
09-21-2007, 11:37 AM
Name: Jaeger
Jedi Class: Sith Assassin
Appearance:
Click here (http://images.wikia.com/metalgear/images/thumb/9/9b/Null.jpg/180px-Null.jpg)

Weaponry:
[x] Two Single Blade lightsabers attached to gauntlets on his arm by the use a cable.
[x] DC-!5x Sniper Riffle (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DC-15x_sniper_rifle)
Equipment:
[x] Comm-link interceptor:
-Allows Jaeger to listen comm conversations
-Allows Jaeger to talk into other peoples conversations
-Allows Jaeger to block comm signals.
 RobQel-Droma
09-22-2007, 3:46 PM
Hey, sry guys, but this RP is going on hold for a bit. I'm going to be gone for a couple days, but I'll get it going when I return.
 RobQel-Droma
09-27-2007, 11:11 PM
OK, I'm back. I'll start the RP either today or tommorrow.

Oh, and my two characters:

Name: Jesh Karven
Appearance: Grey Imperial uniform, black pants.
BIO: Birth date is unknown, only that he became an Imperial governor during the time of the completion of the first Death Star. After the defeat of most of his forces in a battle with the Rebels, he retreated into hiding after the Rebel Alliance triumphed over the Empire in the Battle of Endor. He was not given any thought by the Republic until recently, when he resurfaced in a remote part of the galaxy. He currently controls a small group of Star Destroyers and some ground troops, and has been plaguing the world of Dantooine.

Name: Seren Fyell
Appearance:
BIO: Born on Corellia, Seren was inducted into the new Order at a young age, and has been trained most of his life. He has been considered above average in the academy, and is currently being trained by Jaden Korr. He has been very active in the war against the outlying warlords, going on several dangerous missions with varying success.
 KotO[REvan]
10-08-2007, 9:01 PM
Name: Roy Isйa
Place of Origin: Naboo
Alliance: Dark Jedi
Appearance: Click here. (http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3548/roylumasnu8.png)

Biography:

Personality: Calm, self-contained, wise, intelligent, non-reckless.

Non-social Dark Jedi.
Powerful, wise, yet young Dark Jedi.
His actual past will be revealed in the Role Play-- ASK QUESTIONS! :)
Weapons: Single-hilt Red Lightsaber
Equipment / Clothing: Custom-armor, black robes, Force-sensitive mask
Specialties: Force Elemental User-- Water, Single-hilt Melee Master

I've been trying to use this character in some role plays now; but I've either missed the start of the role play or I just didn't have enough time for it. Hopefully I can start playing with my character in yours! :)

Be a friend / foe to Roy due to conversation in the roleplay!
Hope I wasn't too late =X
 SkywalkerRules
10-09-2007, 8:44 AM
I'll join in too! Looks interesting. :)

Name: Aluna Morsh
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/battleangel99/Random/Anime%20Girls/girl.jpg)
Homeworld: Corellia
Personality: Quiet, Understanding, Good-natured
Favorite Force power: Absorb Energy and Force Speed
Weapon: Single hilt lightsaber (red blade)
BIO: As a young girl living on Corellia, Aluna tried hard to know who she really was. Going to her trip on Naboo, she met Roy. He was a Dark Jedi, strong in the Force. Aluna wanted to join him and become his loyal follower. Although she became a Dark Jedi, Aluna kept a good heart still.
Page: 1 of 1