Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Black Plague

Page: 1 of 1
 KotO[REvan]
09-16-2007, 1:16 AM
Year: 2,222 BBY

Story Plot: The Jedi Order on Coruscant has expanded, while the Dark Jedi numbers are rather low. For many years now there has been records showing nothingness in the corner of the galaxy. Many researches have sent machines to investigate, but no data was sent back.

Many believe there to be a giant amount of the Force in this area, bringing forth and stabilizing the galaxy. Since report of this, a pair of Dark Jedi grew curious. They were very interested in this giant amount of Force, wanting to manipulate it. For a mission such as this to occur, they'd need a larger crew.

What started as a couple of Dark Jedi, multiplied itself by eleven. Twenty-two Dark Jedi, all with the same goal and motivation. They've come to call themselves, the Black Plague, with their blackened lightsabers as their symbol.

This group has kept themselves secret, trying to avoid all attention. But recently, a Jedi Researcher has found traces of Dark Force activity. This Jedi reported their findings to the Council, and it was made her mission to investigate further. So far, the Jedi Researcher has only been able to get some background on the members.

Black Plague:

1. Name: Kuzuxi Zaruna
Member #: 22
Species: Human
Date of Birth: Unknown
Homeworld: Unknown

Specialty: Elemental Force User-- Water

Background Information: Unavailable

Appearance: Skeletal features, pure white eyes, dark clothing, surrounding cape. Theorized that from the neck and below, human-features show. Hint of blue in palm of right hand.

When the Jedi Council got word of the report, they instantly recognized most of the members. All members were high-ranked Dark Jedi, and wanted criminals to be apprehended. Since word of the member list, the Council made it first priority to assemble a team to fully track down the organization, know what they're planning, and take them into custody. The Jedi Researcher was thrown in with the party.

Jedi Team:

Jedi Researcher:

Name: Jedi Knight Kadis Delparo

Date of Birth: 2257

Partner: None as of yet, maybe later

Homeworld: Born on Abregado-Rae, raised on Coruscant.

Weapon of Choice: A gold-colored lightsaber. His preferred form is Soresu, but he practiced Djem So in his younger days, and has mixed it into his Soresu to compensate for the former's ineffectiveness in offense while not compromising his defense, as the styles are similar.

Specialty: Force Sense and Mind Trick

Biography: Kadis was born on Abregado Rae thirty-five years ago and taken at birth to the Jed Sentinel watching the planet for testing. When he tested positive as a Force-Sensitive, he was taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant for training. He developed into a calm, deep-thinking but not afraid to voice his opinion Jedi, apprenticing under being assigned to the Temple Archives as a researcher for the past fifteen years since his Knighting, when he discovered signs of Dark Side activity. At that point, he was assigned to the group of Jedi being sent to investigate.

Appearance: Kadis has a well-trimmed beard, consisting primarily of a moustache and goatee surrounding his mouth. He has middling-length brown hair, and a calm demeanor and appearance. He is about 1.9 meters tall, and weighs eighty kilograms, most of his height is in his long legs. He usually wears a tan tunic and brown pants, with a dark green robe over it, fastened with a black belt.

1. (apply your charcters!)

Those assembled Jedi are to fully investigate the Black Plague, to prevent possible future destruction. Which side will you choose?-- Join the Black Plague, or the Jedi Order. Choose wisely.

Read everything below:
YOU MUST BE EITHER A BP MEMBER OR A JEDI. NO EXCEPTIONS!

BP Character Format Sheet:

Name:
Member #:
Date of Birth:
Homeworld:

Specialty:

Background Information:

Appearance:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try to keep things mainly unknown about any BP member. Through-out the roleplay, then you'll introduce more information about your character. Also, YOU pick your Membership #, you can even be the original two!

Maximum amount of BP members: Twenty-two!

Jedi Order Character Format Sheet:

Name:
Date of Birth:
Partner:
Homeworld:
Weapon of Choice:

Specialty:

Biography:

Appearance:

Try to be as descriptive and informational as possible with your character! Unlike the BP members, these characters' information are already revealed. Also, the "Partner" section you'll have to edit in later. Although the Jedi Team is one main group, each Jedi in that group pairs up with another Jedi. Protect and be protected!

Maximum amount of Jedi Team members: UNDECIDED!

Deadline to Submit a Character: September 30, 2007

Roleplay Start: October 2, 2007

Maximum Amount of Characters Per Person: ONE!
If by September 30th not all of the slots for characters are occupied, then I will allow already existing members of the roleplay to double up their characters. If still then the character slots aren't closed, then I'll take the remaining characters as my own. That's why I gave that two day gap between the deadline and the start.

If there's any information that I'm missing, then please let me know and I'll edit my post. Just follow the basic rules of roleplaying-- that right there is a given. :)

Please join! This is my most efforted role play yet, it'd be awesome if I could get a lot of contributation (I don't think that's a word xD).
 KotO[REvan]
09-17-2007, 11:40 PM
Haha, no takers? :P
 Corinthian
09-18-2007, 7:53 PM
I'll take the Jedi Researcher.

Name: Jedi Knight Kadis Delparo

Date of Birth: 2257

Partner: None as of yet, maybe later

Homeworld: Born on Abregado-Rae, raised on Coruscant.

Weapon of Choice: A gold-colored lightsaber. His preferred form is Soresu, but he practiced Djem So in his younger days, and has mixed it into his Soresu to compensate for the former's ineffectiveness in offense while not compromising his defense, as the styles are similar.

Specialty: Force Sense and Mind Trick

Biography: Kadis was born on Abregado Rae thirty-five years ago and taken at birth to the Jed Sentinel watching the planet for testing. When he tested positive as a Force-Sensitive, he was taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant for training. He developed into a calm, deep-thinking but not afraid to voice his opinion Jedi, apprenticing under being assigned to the Temple Archives as a researcher for the past fifteen years since his Knighting, when he discovered signs of Dark Side activity. At that point, he was assigned to the group of Jedi being sent to investigate.

Appearance: Kadis has a well-trimmed beard, consisting primarily of a moustache and goatee surrounding his mouth. He has middling-length brown hair, and a calm demeanor and appearance. He is about 1.9 meters tall, and weighs eighty kilograms, most of his height is in his long legs. He usually wears a tan tunic and brown pants, with a dark green robe over it, fastened with a black belt.
 KotO[REvan]
09-19-2007, 11:01 PM
Alright, Kadis Delparo added!
Thanks for playing :)
Page: 1 of 1