Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Recommendations for VO microphones....

Page: 1 of 1
 Qui-Gon Glenn
09-13-2007, 3:32 PM
I've been snooping around the internet looking for a decent unidirectional mic that will be good enough to do VO work and sound professional, or at least close enough.

Will a USB mic work well enough? I'm not going to be able to buy an entire studio, so those of you with experience doing your own VO work - I would value your input.

Right now I'm looking at Logitech (duh) and Labtec products.

Thanks!

Edit: No response thus far. My first thought is that I have searched poorly and that this issue has been discussed here before. I will do a more thorough search. Still, if anyone could tell me the minimum device to achieve the product I'm looking to make, I'd appreciate it!!!!
 ace92
09-15-2007, 4:48 PM
USB mic will work just fine, and i'm sure your VO will come out just fine, Logitech has one of the best Mics, i believe that a desk Mic will do just fine, if your looking for some VO actors i can help you!
send me a massage if you need help!
 Qui-Gon Glenn
09-16-2007, 4:53 AM
Thanks ace92.... I think that the Logitech will probably work fine, but performance wise there may be one or two else to consider. Fortunately, they are all cheap!

As far as VO actors go, I'm still writing :D I'll keep you in mind though!
Page: 1 of 1