Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I WANT TO LEARN! (changing appearance)

Page: 1 of 1
 dakota19762
09-07-2007, 5:17 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new to this so I hope I'm in the right place...I would like to learn how to change the apperance of clothing in TSL. I've looked through the threads and am totally confused. There is a lot of info, however I cannot seem to find what I am looking for. To be specific, I would like to change the appearance of the PC's underwear, maybe a realistic jumpsuit with some defensive capabilities. I have downloaded every tool mentioned in the tutorials but I will admit I am over my head. I do not know how to import or find the area in KT. Any help would be appreciated.
 Dragoon ZER0
09-07-2007, 5:46 PM
change the appearance of the PC's underwear, maybe a realistic jumpsuit with some defensive capabilities.
By default, 'underwear' means 'body model a' or 'no item equipped'. If you wanted to add stats you'd need to move the underwear model to a different model slot in appearance.2da and make a new equippable body 'item' (.uti & icon) for it.

Since you're asking for help in doing this yourself rather than asking someone else do it, this thread belongs in Holowan Labs.

Welcome to the forums ;)
 dakota19762
09-07-2007, 5:55 PM
OK thanks, how do I move this to its correct thread?
 Master Zionosis
09-07-2007, 6:12 PM
You can't, a moderator will either spot it or you could PM one to ask if it could be moved. ;)
Page: 1 of 1