Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Feat Values

Page: 1 of 1
 darkxion
09-07-2007, 12:26 AM
Does anyone know where I could find the Feat Values for editing feats that heroes have with K-GFF editor? They're all like...Feat [Type: Word] Value: 46
So I need some sort of reference for the values =S Thanks in advance
 Dragoon ZER0
09-07-2007, 12:44 AM
feat.2da has row labels that should(?) be the same.

Any reason you can't use KotOR Tool for that? It gives you a nice list with check boxes and a scrolling list at the bottom that shows what you've selected.
 darkxion
09-07-2007, 12:48 AM
feat.2da has row labels that should(?) be the same.

Any reason you can't use KotOR Tool for that? It gives you a nice list with check boxes and a scrolling list at the bottom that shows what you've selected.

I tried KoTOR tool, the .utc that I'm attempting to edit is Mendah, from Achilles mod, and KoTOR tool and Mendah don't seem to get along, I get some funky errors.
 Dragoon ZER0
09-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Yeah, I figured as much. I had a similar problem with adding new classes.

As I said above, you could try feat.2da. The row numbers might help.
 darkxion
09-07-2007, 3:43 AM
Yeah I'd actually checked it before and was hasty with looking it over, didn't see the values offhand, but they're actually there just gotta check prefeatreqs and such, thanks dragoon.
Page: 1 of 1