Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Converting MDL And MDX?

Page: 1 of 1
 Marius Fett
09-06-2007, 11:42 AM
I Recently Got Permission From ChAiNz.2da To Convert His Longsaber Crystal Mod (Which Is Awsome) To Be Used With TSL.

I've Converted The Uti Files Successfully But I Don'y know How To Konver The MDL And MDX Files Into TSL Format!

Can Anyone Help?

Thanks In Advance

-DarthDingDong
 Dragoon ZER0
09-06-2007, 10:44 PM
You shouldn't need to port those files anyway. Just pull the .mdl and .mdx for the longsaber from TSL, make a bunch of copies of both, rename as needed, and hex edit the .mdl files to point at the proper textures.

[EDIT:I didn't have anything else productive to do anyway ;)

THESE (http://www.frontiernet.net/~gt_dragoon/TSL_longsaber_models.zip) should do the trick. I based them on ChAiNz's pack so the names should already be correct if you left them alone. I also included models for silver and viridian (I think bronze and orange are the same?) and kept them separate from the rest. You'll just need to do some icon and crystal work if you want to include them :).

If any of them give you problems, just let me know.]
 Marius Fett
09-08-2007, 1:38 PM
Thanks A Lot!

The Mod Is Now Read To Be Released!

I'll Be Sure To Include You In The Credits Section Of The Readme!

:D

Edit: Just Sent The Mod Off To FileFront :D
Page: 1 of 1