Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

XZMOD Order Of The Jedi, Saga

Page: 1 of 1
 XZMOD
08-26-2007, 7:15 AM
===============================

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa128/osirisax/XZMOD_banner.jpg)

"Experience a game made on the Quake 3 engine... seem like Battlefront 2... though still with the Jedi Knight Academy feeling...

XZMOD is a full total conversion of Jedi Knight Jedi Academy. Our aim is to provide enjoyment and excitement as you experience Jedi Knight Academy like never before. With 10 new stories such as, Jedi Grand Master Yoda and The Fallen Count you will have endless hours of fun in this challenging and exciting modification. The full mod consists of 50 story missions and 30 bonus missions. The bonus missions can be accessed through a password system on the menu, which was originally made by a very famous modder, IZaNaGI and modified to suit the XZMOD system.

Fight like never before with new saber stances and styles. New kata, new stances and new attacks, which look so much better then before. Too make our mod unique from the rest we have also made a new angle system which we call SystemA. Our SystemA makes the game feel and look like never before as you can run and fight in angles never seen.

With a new NPC System, our npc's move more realistic and fight like the original characters. With there own style and weapon, fighting along side Obi-wan or even clones has never felt so realistic in any Jedi Knight Mod ever made. Each NPC is unique. They're all smarter and have there own special abilities which will work to there advantage.

If you like battlefront 2 and Jedi Knight? Then imagine them combined... because its here."

Demo now avaliable!!!

http://files.filefront.com/Yoda.zip/;8400770;/fileinfo.html)

or at our moddb profile: www.mods.moddb.com/8612/xzmod)

Forum: www.xzmod.proboards52.com)

~Jay
 Psyk0Sith
08-26-2007, 6:09 PM
How about some screens to get us more interested? ;)
 XZMOD
08-26-2007, 8:24 PM
 EsTrUgAz
09-01-2007, 4:24 PM
Sorry but it feels way too much Kotf to be appreciated :O
 XZMOD
09-01-2007, 6:50 PM
Sorry but it feels way too much Kotf to be appreciated :O

This has nothing to do with KOTF and as such I would like to point out that on the release date which was the 24th of August 2007, I kept to my word and the demo was released.

~Jay -- XZMOD, Developer
 Gargoyle King
09-01-2007, 8:01 PM
Looks interesting Jay! Just please don't end up like Tim promising release date after release date with KOTF and then don't release, if you cancel the project (for any reason) in the future then please mate be honest with the community to say that you are discontinuing the project - yes it would pee people off initially but it would be a lot better than leading them on to false hope.

THAT ASIDE
Looks good mate, i think i'll try the demo out, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
-GK
 XZMOD
09-03-2007, 1:01 AM
Looks interesting Jay! Just please don't end up like Tim promising release date after release date with KOTF and then don't release, if you cancel the project (for any reason) in the future then please mate be honest with the community to say that you are discontinuing the project - yes it would pee people off initially but it would be a lot better than leading them on to false hope.

THAT ASIDE
Looks good mate, i think i'll try the demo out, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
-GK

I understand where your coming from, I have never missed a release date. I am also getting sick of this KOTF. People always reffer of KOTF when I showcase my work and im starting to get sick of it. This has nothing to do with KOTF. So I dont need tips to not be like the "developer" of KOTF.
Page: 1 of 1