Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Parrot Directions in LeChuck's Revenge

Page: 1 of 1
 Dewey32
08-24-2007, 4:21 PM
Hey

I'm having some trouble in the forest of Dinky Island. I've given the parrot all 3 crackers, and the directions it gives me is to go due east from the pond to the dinosaur, then north from there to the rocks, then east again. However, none of the paths from the pond lead me to the dinosaur, so I'm unable to find the X. Is this a glitch or have I done something wrong? Can anyone help me out?

Cheers
 Joshi
08-24-2007, 5:21 PM
You need to keep heading the in the direction stated by the parrot until you reach where you need to. So from the pond, head east and then keep going east until you reach the dinosaur.
 Dewey32
08-24-2007, 5:39 PM
Ah, thanks alot, now I'm on the part where I need to get the bits of LeChuck's beard, but i can't trap it in the elevator as when I choose to pull/use the lever it sort of closes but not fully, and then he uses the voodoo doll. Any tips?
 Joshi
08-24-2007, 5:42 PM
There's too much weight in there, you need to find some things to make the elevator lighter...
 Dewey32
08-24-2007, 6:00 PM
Cheers man, I've finally finished the game :)
Turns out that...
*SPOILERS*

I'd only put helium in one of the gloves, and not the other one. Thanks again, I probably would have been stuck in the forest on Dinky for a while if it wasn't for your help! :D
 Joshi
08-25-2007, 12:22 PM
No problem. ;)
Page: 1 of 1