Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

GF tattoo

Page: 1 of 1
 ZaXeriaw
08-22-2007, 3:50 PM
Hey there.

I'm thinkin about gettin a new tattoo, or in the near future I'll get a new one, and I was thinkin about getting a GF tattoo, just in memeory of it.
Do you guys have any ideas, cause I have absolutely none.
 Du Man
08-24-2007, 1:06 PM
I'd tattoo the kind of flower Manny gives off, when he got shot, on my chest right were Manny had it. Though the problem is I am quite the hairy fellow, so I'd probably put it where my chest meets my shoulder, there's not much hair there.

Or you could tattoo Manny's cyndrical head onto the side of your shoulder. If you were really ambitous you could tattoo the whole mural, the one you see when you save your game, on your back, or maybe just the title of the game in GF font.

I'd like to see of what and where other people would tattoo GF stuff on their body.
 lipton
08-24-2007, 3:28 PM
id like a rub-on mural tattoo

what about the mural on the lower arm just after the hand
 ZaXeriaw
08-24-2007, 6:52 PM
Wauw, great idea about the mural. I'll try to play around with it.
I've tried to play around with this one (http://www.south-heaven.org/CalaveraCafe.jpg) in photoshop, and the result was this (http://mortensting.frac.dk/gf_tattoo.jpg) . I think I'll move it a little bit more up on the shoulder, and make the borders more fading, in stead of the sharp borders.
 Du Man
08-24-2007, 7:34 PM
did you put that tattoo on you through photoshop? I know someone who had a friend photoshop a big tattoo right on their arm and all of his friends thought it was really. Any way, good choice!
 ZaXeriaw
08-25-2007, 2:10 PM
Yeah, I put it on in photoshop. It very easy, and you only use some very basically tools. First Use the "warp"-tool to get it to fit the place where you want it. Then, I think it's called "multiply"? It some kind of layer-setting. At last you set the opacity to between 50 and 60%. And that it :P
 James Isaac
08-27-2007, 5:19 AM
Sounds like a great idea, good luck with that. This (http://www.grim-fandango.com/image.php?image=/fan_art/19-tattoo.jpg) tattoo might help give you some ideas.
 Klia
08-28-2007, 6:37 PM
I'd get something simple, as someone suggested the flower.

Personally, I'd get his scythe.
 stewlil
08-31-2007, 5:23 PM
Get Domino's on the back of your hands!
 Thrik
09-08-2007, 1:59 PM
Man, that domino idea is great. Subtle, yet still strongly carries some meaning from the game. :D
 lipton
09-08-2007, 2:19 PM
get mannys eye brows for what they are in the face
 ZaXeriaw
09-12-2007, 9:04 AM
yeah, that is a great idea, but there is a little problem. In Denmark it's illegal to get tattoos in your face and on your hands :P

Get Domino's on the back of your hands!
 Thrik
09-12-2007, 9:18 AM
Man! Crazy country. :(

What would happen if 'a friend tattooed you while you were sleeping on holiday in another country'?
 ZaXeriaw
09-12-2007, 1:28 PM
It's pretty silly thing, cause it's not illegal to have tattoos in your face, or on your hands, but it's illegal for the tattooist to make 'em. We've a lot of laws like that here :-)
Page: 1 of 1