Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Shadow Risers Clan!

Page: 1 of 1
 Shadowlord10
08-17-2007, 10:43 AM
Clan Name:
Site:ShadowRisers.proboards98.com
Forum:
Leader:ShadowKnight
Co Leaders:ShadowRider
Clan Email:Darklord_theking@yahoo.com
Story aboud your clan: He had only wanted to save them his family from death Shadow Rider from danger and in the end they fail to realise his power to know on faith that he knew what was best for everyone instead his family was dead and Shadow Rider was running for his life a strip that everything that Shadow Knight was without freinds family purpose glanging his right hand he curse the force what did it ever provided but tormit and vision that he was unenable to prevent leading him to belive that he had great power when he was just a kid but no longer Knight promise himself the power of the dark side will make the force seem weaker until then his powers will be a ill fit even if the power was great.
Example.

Clan Name: Shadow Risers
Site:
Forum: ShadowRisers.proboards98.com
Leader: Shadow Knight
Co Leaders: Shadow Rider
 Shadowlord10
08-20-2007, 11:42 AM
VS my clan site for all online starwars games its website is http://shadowrisers.proboards98.com) this clan site will be a good choice for you i hope you like it.
 gfsryhfsrtr
01-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Clan Name:
Site:ShadowRisers.proboards98.com
Forum:
Leader:ShadowKnight
Co Leaders:ShadowRider
Clan Email:Darklord_theking@yahoo.com
Story aboud your clan: He had only wanted to save them his family from death Shadow Rider from danger and in the end they fail to realise his power to know on faith that he knew what was best for everyone instead his family was dead and Shadow Rider was running for his life a strip that everything that Shadow Knight was without freinds family purpose glanging his right hand he curse the force what did it ever provided but tormit and vision that he was unenable to prevent leading him to belive that he had great power when he was just a kid but no longer Knight promise himself the power of the dark side will make the force seem weaker until then his powers will be a ill fit even if the power was great.
Example.

Clan Name: Shadow Risers
Site:
Forum: ShadowRisers.proboards98.com
Leader: Shadow Knight
Co Leaders: Shadow Rider

Yeah, o think so. :confused: http://www.internetgameservice.com/pirates-of-the-burning-sea-gold-potbs.php) can you give me some advice of that game gold??:) do you think its cheap enough for me?? do you know any cheap ones?????????
Page: 1 of 1