Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

lightside way to leave Master Vrook in the mercenary cave

Page: 1 of 1
 rocky348
08-11-2007, 12:20 PM
Ok, if you're anything like me, you hate the fact that when you rescue Master Vrook on Dantooine he shows you no gratitude. The following mod will let you leave Master Vrook in the cage, but you won't get darkside penalized for it, and when you get back to the Administrator, Master Vrook is there waiting.

Here is a copy of the instructions:

1) install the mod like you normaly do.

2) run the game

3) when at the mercinary cave on dantooine pick conversation option 4, "that jedi belongs in his cage"

4) Next pick option 2, "You know, your cage won't hold him. He's an elite Jedi Master."

5) Pick option 1, "No, it won't. But if you let me make some alterations..."

6) Finally pick option 2, "(go to the cage and weaken it so that Master Vrook can escape)"

download here (http://hosted.filefront.com/robmartin990)
 Gargoyle King
08-11-2007, 5:20 PM
Interesting idea, i like it! :thumbsup:
I too hated Vrook's attitude, it would seem after 5 years hadn't changed his attitude towards other people much! I think i'll give this one a try.
 Malpense
08-11-2007, 8:20 PM
Seems like an interesting idea... I shall certainly download it.
 Master Kai
08-12-2007, 9:39 AM
Sweet idea mate, Vrooks attitude makes you wanna turn to the darkside just so you can slay him! Downloading now.
 rocky348
08-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Note: For those of you who just went and installed it, didn't bother reading the directions, you don't see vrook leave the cage, the point of it is he got out somehow after you leave the cave, if someone could tell me how to make a cutscene of vrook leaving after i leave the cave, before the conversation with Azkul, it would make this mod that mutch sweeter. Maybee even have him deal with the mercinarys in the cave.
 Wedge Suron
08-23-2007, 12:09 PM
If anything he's got worse in 5 years
Page: 1 of 1