Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Movies: Soundtrack

Page: 1 of 1
 urluckyday
08-07-2007, 8:15 PM
Hey, first off, sorry for my extended leave of absence, but I'm back again (whoo-hoo right?).
Alright, well, I've been playing a lot of "The Movies" for the PC lately (check it out, it's worth it!), and I can't help wondering, was there ever a soundtrack released for this game? If so...anyone know where to find it? If not, is there some way to get it? And if you just don't really know, feel free to discuss the game here. Good to be back w/ you guys.
 Jedi Atomic
08-07-2007, 11:43 PM
I've made some movies in real life, but only posted one so far on youtube. Don't ask. :P It's the most pointless movie ever.
 urluckyday
08-09-2007, 6:11 PM
I've made some movies in real life, but only posted one so far on youtube. Don't ask. :P It's the most pointless movie ever.

Isn't that all Youtube is? :p
 Jedi Atomic
08-10-2007, 2:38 PM
Basically yes :P
 Sabretooth
08-11-2007, 1:16 AM
Hmm, yes I've heard of the game, but never thought much about it. It sounds unique, though. And I wouldn't mind it, since it appears to be old enough to run on my PC. :D I'll see if I can lay my hands on it. ;)

As far as movies go, I haven't made any, maybe because I don't have any real directorial talent. I'm good at writing and all, but movies is a no-no!
 urluckyday
08-15-2007, 3:50 PM
Believe me, it's a very addicting game. It also tells you how much time you've spent on it (like KOTOR), and you'll be surprised with the value of it...

btw...anyone help me with finding the soundtrack???
Page: 1 of 1