Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grim Fandango control error help please. x.x

Page: 1 of 1
 Jessienesh
08-05-2007, 7:56 PM
This is odd, and I don't think I've experienced a glitch like this before. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the CD or what, but yeah. I just got the game, and tried installing it, patched it and went to play it. But when I go to play it, the controls are all weird and messed up, it's kinda like what happens when you pull a controller out of a game system, when you have a button pressed. It'll just keep registering it as the button being pressed. I'll press foreward and he'll keep moving foreward and I have to press another button to get him to stop, but sometimes it'll keep locked on them too. And when I try to pull out my scythe, it goes into this animation loop, showing him starting to pull it out then putting it back in his jacket, and just doing that over and over and over. Does anyone know what my problem is? x.x
Page: 1 of 1