Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Countdown to BRAWL!!!!!

Page: 2 of 2
 Das Mole
03-22-2008, 11:40 PM
so i got it today and.....

i think it fvcking sucks, frankly. the controls are gaytarded, it moves too fast, i cant tell what the f*ck anything is on any of the menu screen things

i hate it
 Smon
03-23-2008, 7:47 PM
so i got it today and.....

i think it fvcking sucks, frankly. the controls are gaytarded, it moves too fast, i cant tell what the f*ck anything is on any of the menu screen things

i hate it

RAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH
 Das Mole
03-24-2008, 3:04 PM
ok actually its not that bad now that i figured it out

i was just cause i'd never played and my brother had, so when we did a brawl he was kicking my ass and i couldnt even figure out what button did what
 Psychochaos3
03-24-2008, 6:41 PM
RAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ow, Smon... you're past the post here have been all caps. It hurts the ears.

I believe she has a point.
 DarthAve
03-25-2008, 12:38 AM
I always! have a point. It's just really pointless and uneffective most of the time.

HAY ANYONE NOTICE MY UNDERDASH IS GONE? MY POKEMON EVOLVED!
 Det. Bart Lasiter
03-25-2008, 1:17 AM
i would totally sleep with gardevoir
 Smon
03-25-2008, 3:08 AM
I believe she has a point.
I have my reasons...
 DarthAve
03-25-2008, 12:27 PM
I wish my grandman would get Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but any time we have a party and it would be fun, all anyone wants to play is the Bowling on Wii sports. Seriously, wii bowling. I'm like "You guys, this is all we play. Can we play Mario and sonic at the Olympic Games next?" and my mom's like "Avery shut up. If you don't like what we're playing than go away." And I go on the computer for the remainder of the time and then everyone comes up to me all worried I've got social problems.
Page: 2 of 2