Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ZeroEditor error

Page: 1 of 1
 (Ranger)
08-03-2007, 6:46 PM
i seem to have a slight problem with ZeroEditor, i have used the VisualMunge to create my world, then munged it, afterward i attempted to open the ZeroEditor.exe in my data_ABC folder, then the Pandemic/ZeroEditor logo comes up and then i get the classic Microsoft Slap across the face with an error mesage that reads "zeroeditor.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." and shuts down. i aplogize if this error has been answered elsewhere or if i missunderstood something in the readme/tuttorial but i have been searching for hours and cant find the source of the problem/soluition for this problem.

any help/insight on this problem would be verymuch appricated.
 RepSharpshooter
08-03-2007, 7:53 PM
Hmm, why don't you ask the pros at www.gametoast.com), they're more computer inclined. I can't think of an answer, unless your computer is incompatible, somehow, which I doubt.
 (Ranger)
08-03-2007, 8:58 PM
thanks, i hope they can help me, i really want to get to work on a mod idea i had
 MacVega
07-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Could u tell me if you fixed the problem and how? i have the exact same problem as you
 Delta 47
07-20-2008, 2:35 PM
Its quite simple actually all it means is you don't have TnL (Transform and Lighting) which is necessary for running Zero Editor. I don't have TnL either but luckily there is a way to bypass this, download this utility - 3D Analyze (http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/3d_analyze/index.php) extract it and run the exe, SELECT Zero Editor from data_ABC folder, check the emulate TnL HW caps and click RUN. Zero Editor will work now this is a very useful tool and helps older computers run newer games enjoy and have fun modding!
Page: 1 of 1