Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ninja Gaiden

Page: 1 of 1
 Reclaimer
07-25-2007, 4:24 PM
Well, it's been out for awhile, but they're releasing a second remake called Ninja Gaiden Sigma soon, and I wanted to know if anyone has interest in this awesome series of games.

I personally like Ninja Gaiden Black for its intense gameplay. Tecmo really knows how to frustrate it's gamers.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-26-2007, 9:33 AM
First comment! :cowdance

Well, I played both the original Ninja Gaiden, and I loved it, then came Ninja Gaiden Black, and is very good. I'm currently playing it at Very Hard difficulty, and its tons of fun. When I heard that Ninja Gaiden Sigma was coming out, i looked it up and found out that its for the Playstation 3 ONLY which made me angry. Like come on the other two games have been on the xbox, why not the third one? I guess the PS3 really needs good games. But anyways MGS will feature Rachel, the heroine from the two previous NG games as a playable characters, along with new weapons and costumes for Ryu, the main character, enemies and bosses. I look forward to playing it at my cousin's house. :D
 Reclaimer
07-26-2007, 10:34 AM
I've heard rumors of another Xbox360 exclusive coming out after Sigma does. That'd be awesome, and it'd kick the PS3s ass.

By the way, do you have a 360? Ninja Gaiden Black plays awesome on it. The graphics seem better then the Xbox version.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-26-2007, 1:46 PM
Yeah, I have an xbox Elite. The graphics of Black are improved on it. :)
 Reclaimer
07-26-2007, 2:02 PM
I have the Elite too. It's a great gaming system for Ninja Gaiden.
 Grey Master
07-26-2007, 2:26 PM
Ninja Gaiden is a good game, I love it. I played Shinobi, and is like Gaiden, I like both of them. As for the Ninja Gaiden sigma, I never heard of it, going to look for it when it comes out.
Page: 1 of 1