Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The New Jedi Order

Page: 1 of 3
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 3:38 PM
50 years after Luke Skywalker's death, the Jedi Order is nearly in shambles. A new Dark Lord has taken over but the Sith's identity remains a mystery. This new Sith Lord has attacked Dantooine, Coruscant, and many other Jedi Enclaves . There are a few survivors to stand up against this new threat.......

Now the RP will need the survivors, duh, you can pick or make up a new planet as your Jedi Enclave. I will need 1 or 2 Jedi's to be pilots. Also one of you will really be a Sith, maybe the Sith Lord. I will PM who it will be.The Jedis will follow KotOR1, and eventually KotOR2 rules regarding classes and powers.Can be up to 2 players.

Expect this RP to have constant fights, romance, and betrayel.

Requirements:

Name:
Species:
Class:
Biography:
Lightsaber Color:
Jedi Enclave:

Name: Rukia Granger
Species: Human
Class: Jedi Counsler
Appearance:Red/Gold hair, brown eyes. Curvy and petite, wears a blue Jedi robe.
Biography: Headstrong girl who was brought to the order when she was 6. A farmer's daughter on Dantooine. She stayed at the Enclave in Dantooine.Rumors are she constantly escaped the enclave to spy on her family.
Lightsaber Color: Orange
Jedi Enclave: Dantooine
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 4:05 PM
I'll give this a shot. Good Luck with this Empress Padme :nod:

Name: Javin Aldan
Species:Human
Class:Jedi Guardian
Appearance: Medium Length brown hair. Blue eyes, medium build. Wears a Tan Jedi Robe. Something like whats below.
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t160/dwisley4/DanteBluuincolor.jpg)
Biography: Was born on Coruscant, only had his mother until at the age of 5 he was taken into the Jedi order and trained. Holds a strong faith in the Jedi order, but at times has trouble following the rules.
Lightsaber Color: Blue
Jedi Enclave: Coruscant
The Ship:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/901684/?qo=67&q=Star+Wars+Ships&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5)
Passenger ship, Javin learned to fly the ship from his master. After his masters death it was given to him to take care of. The weapons systems are up to par, produces its own gravitational field. Has the third best shields on the galaxy. The ship is called StarWind.
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 4:14 PM
Accepted.
 starmark2k
07-22-2007, 4:17 PM
Name: Tau Saska
Species: Zabrak
Class: Consular
Appearance: Tall and muscular build, sharpened horns yellow horns of his head.
Biography: Born on an Irodian colony world and was found to be a force adept at a very young age. Taken to the Jedi he began training in the ways of the force, he was extremely strong in the force and learnt to use it to enhance his body and those of the people around him. Very calm at all times and would never even think of breaking the Jedi code.
Lightsaber Color: Cyan
Jedi Enclave: Yavin IV

Name: Krail Nasai
Class: Guardian
Appearance: Young facial features with athletic build, Small beard under his lid. Blond hair and blue eyes.
Biography: Left at a Orphanage as a new born he wasn’t found by the Jedi until his 8th birthday. While training with the Jedi he was found to have a great skill with the lightsaber. A Risk taker with the need to do what he perceives as the right thing at any cost, he has often came close to touching the Dark Side.
Lightsaber Color: Violet
Jedi Enclave: Yavin IV
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 4:30 PM
Like I would refuse you Starmark.SO ACCEPTED.
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 4:30 PM
Name: Stiehl
Class: Jedi Guardian (Pilot)
Appearance:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j242/ArtOfBetrayal/JediStiehl.jpg)

His Ship: The Flying Wing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j242/ArtOfBetrayal/Flyingwing.jpg)

This Unique Ship, asymmetrical design with some influence from Correllian design. This ship has multiple engines in weird configurations, wings that moved and rigging on sails. The upside down dinner plate in the middle is the main crew section to port of it stern is the only mass cargo hatch, ventral not seen in the same area is the crew ramp/lift, starboard of the main section is the bridge.

The bridge has its own gravity field and yes it is in a 90 degree alignment to the rest of the ship. This ship would fly in the vertical mode for stellar travels , but switch to the horizontal mode for planet side landings.

Biography:
Abandoned on Coruscant by his bounty hunter parents at the age of Six, he was found by a Jedi Master who upon feeling the child’s connection to the force, took him to the temple to craft him into a jedi. The Jedi took Stiehl as his Padawan and began to instruct him in the ways of the jedi, constantly impressed with Stiehl's devotion to his studies and the principles of the order.

Do to the unusual gravity on Stiehl's home planet, his bones and muscles were denser and stronger which allowed his force reserves to be processed more efficiently enabling him to participate in much longer exchanges, which complemented his love of lightsaber training and combat. During his tutelage under his Master, he perfected lightsaber forms II, IV and V, forms focusing on lightsaber on lightsaber combat, which made him a swordsman matched by very few.

After his Knighting, he accompanied his Master on many missions, on one of which he constructed his truly unique gold bladed lightsaber.

On his first mission he was to accompany another Jedi named Rukia Granger to look into some reports of a pair of Bounty Hunters targeting Jedi's. As they set out on this mission they exchanged the normal pleasantries but kept it very simple. Apon arriving at their destination Rukia headed the mission due to she was 5 years older than Stiehl.

When they were searching for the bounty hunters they split up. While Rukia was looking for them she came apon a table of two people a male and a female who were enjoying a drink. She decided to try and get some information out of them. She asked the wrong questions.

The couple then said we should show you what we found last night and decided to lead her to their ship saying it had just docked the other night and it was strange. When Rukia wasn't expecting it they captured her and brought her on their ship "the Flying Wing"

Feeling a disturbance in the force Stiehl asked someone who saw where they went he was told and went after them.

Just as the ramp was closing he jumped into the ship and walked in very cautiously. The male bounty hunter yelled to the wife as he saw him walk into the ship. The ship stayed landed and the woman came out as well. On the floor in the corner was Rukia who was just regaining consciousness without her weapons and her hands tied and some sort of device on her head.

Stiehl looked at them in pure dis belief as if he had seen them before then he realized that these two people were in fact his parents. He said to them "release her," the male laughed and said, "thats not going to happen but you are more than welcome to try"

Stiehl thought for a second nodding his head then said, " well if thats what you want father, i would be more than welcome to," and with that he Force pushed His mother and charged with his lightsaber at his father who was not very smart to bring a blaster to a lightsaber fight. He swung at his father his father went limp and fell to the ground.

By that time his mother had gotten up and was well a bit more prepared she pulled out a lightsaber and started to swing at Stiehl. As Stiehl defended himself he said to his mother, " Well at least now i know where i got it from too bad you don't know how to use it right," and with that he went on the offensive swinging with precised and deadly strikes as fast as his mother had ever seen, it was too much for her and he overpowered her striking her to the ground.

He went over to Rukia and untied her and took the device of her head she hugged him. Stiehl decided to take his parents ship seeing well no one else was going to. Ever since then when Rukia and Stiehl are not on missions they have been seen hanging out together. Except for when she goes to spy on her parents in which he tries to make it so no one notices.

Lightsaber Color: Gold

Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 4:37 PM
Accepted and you can write how they know each other.

* wodering if any of your Jedi's are pilots, still need at least 2 to fly ships.Will even let you name and design ship. Since I suck at that.
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 4:40 PM
Accepted and you can write how they know each other.

* wodering if any of your Jedi's are pilots, still need at least 2 to fly ships.Will even let you name and design ship. Since I suck at that.

Ill be one of the pilots i just need allitle bit more background on your character in some aspects
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 4:40 PM
Well what kind of ships are you looking for, I don't mind being a pilot of one. Need like a transport ship or a fighter ship?
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 4:44 PM
Something like the Ebon Hawk. We definately need something for the survivors to travel in and meet. Considering the survivors are splattered across the galaxy. Splattered was a bad choice of words but...
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 4:47 PM
Alright, I'll be the pilot of a transport ship.

How about we called it hm... StarWind? sounds good :sweat:
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 4:49 PM
Sounds great.
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 5:06 PM
I got a quick questions since Luke Died Sometime between the start of the Confederation-Galactic Alliance War and the Sith-Imperial War, is this story going to be connected at all with those events?
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 5:12 PM
nope
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 5:19 PM
I updated my post with the ship and more to my history
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 5:26 PM
* mouth opens in awe of ship* WOW, that'll work.Perfect history for Rukia and Stiehl.Will get this thing started in the next 15 - 30 minutes.
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 5:28 PM
* mouth opens in awe of ship* WOW, that'll work.Perfect history for Rukia and Stiehl.Will get this thing started in the next 15 - 30 minutes.
Score
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 5:31 PM
just waiting to see if a friend of mine joins but it doesn't look like it so ,me headed to making it.
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 5:33 PM
I suppose it be a good idea to show off the look of the ship I'll pilot, and give info huh, i'll update my thing as well.
 Weave
07-22-2007, 5:39 PM
Am I too late?
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 5:42 PM
your not too late, come aboard
 Weave
07-22-2007, 5:47 PM
Name: Taral Asedo

Appearance: Dark Brown medium-length hair. Gray eyes. Average height/size. Black robes with tan leggings, no hood, no cape.

Bio: Born on Ando Prime. He was abused by his father, and blamed for his mother's death. Stowed away on a freighter headed to Coruscant where he was found on the streets by the Jedi at the age of 7. He had some force sensitivity but was considered to be a little inept. Though, he had bursts of incredible power... or phases of oneness with the Force. It's speculated that he is inept because of his restlessness and his problems with his past. He is very kind to people and is very much willing to help anyone, but he exhibits rebelliousness towards anyone who is considered to be "higher up". He sees all sentients as equal. However, he has great compassion for life and empathizes with other individuals who have toiled in their own adversity.

Lightsaber Color: Cyan
Jedi Enclave: Coruscant

---------

Name: Edessa Saan'ke
Species: Arkanian/Human/Miraluka mix
Class: Sentinel

Appearance: Has the typical Arkanian-offshoot look. Slender, average height. She has long white hair and very light blue eyes. She usually relies on seeing through the Force. However, she can see out of them for short periods of time without the Force. She wears tan robes.

Bio: Like many Arkania off-shoots, she was sent off as a miner at a very young age along with her parents. However, her family managed to escape from Arkania and settle on Corellia. Found by the Jedi at the age of 6, she is said to be very powerful in the Force. She can be very cynical and sarcastic at times but she is also timid at other times. She has faith in the core of what the Jedi teach (self-control, compassion, etc.) but she is incredulous about other aspects as well. Excellent pilot, secretly enters pod-races under the name of Tess.

Lightsaber Color: Blue
Jedi Enclave: Kamparas
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 5:51 PM
Accepted, thanks for making one of them a girl.

The RP is up. * sighs* * prays she doesn't mess it up*

By the way I haven't picked which of you will be the Sith Lord......or have I.
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 5:55 PM
Just don't pick me please, I'd make a horrible Sith. The whole evil ruling the galaxy thing, couldn't do it.
 Fredi
07-22-2007, 6:07 PM
Name: Fred Cruz
Appearance:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/Stiletto1991/Jedi_Master_Kyp_Durron_by_FalconFan.jpg)
Biography: Was born in Corellia, son of a middle class. Like most of the Jedi’s was taken by a Jedi to study the ways of the force, achieved the knighthood and then became a Jedi master by taking a apprentice, became the head master of the Jedi Teaching Center in Corellian.
Lightsaber Color: Green
Jedi Enclave: Jedi Teaching Center in Corellian.

He is not a pilot... but he has his own ship>>
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/Stiletto1991/ship_sketch005_by_concept_on_mac.jpg)
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 6:08 PM
Accepted.
 Ferc Kast
07-22-2007, 6:09 PM
just waiting to see if a friend of mine joins but it doesn't look like it so ,me headed to making it.
Being impatient are you?

Name: Phaedrus Starkiller
Class: Jedi Guardian
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes. Prefers to wear a black tunic & Jedi robe.
Biography: He was born on Tatooine. A Jedi had come to Tatooine when he was 6, and brought Phaedrus before the Jedi Council on Dantooine to discuss training him. He was headstrong. He read most of the books in the Archives. He was always interested in the tale of Revan. He is curently a Jedi Knight. He would've been more than a Jedi Knight if the Jedi Order had not been scattered. He is one of the best pilots the Jedi Order has ever seen. He flies a old Jedi starfighter which looks like this: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Erik16/myfolder/thumb/set35_01.jpg_thumb.jpg) (http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Erik16/myfolder/set35_01.jpg)
Lightsaber Color: Green
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 6:13 PM
..............Accepted.Now 3 pilots. Okay we have enough pilots. People can still join but will have to create a planet or mention a planet that hasn't already been mentioned.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-22-2007, 6:41 PM
Name: Valentios Horellos
Species: Equine
Class: Jedi Sage Master
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/1/10/Equine_Knight.jpg)
Biography: It is unknown where the now old jedi came from. Rumour has it that one day when the Jedi of Ossus saw it a great day to train outside, he was sitting by the front door playing a soothing tune on his flute. The young boy was carried inside and identified as a part of a species thought long gone from the Galaxy. When asked where the boy came from he pointed upwards to the sky with a sly smile. Not only did he prove to be a worthy student by the teachers of Ossus, no Master could connect with the young boy until one day Grand Master Skywalker came to inspect the enclave and the two met. Finding the boy's talent worthy of noticing, Luke meditated with the boy and before his visit was over gave the boy the advice to meditate more upon himself as "You do not know who you are before looking within yourself."

This proved to be a life lesson to the boy as soon thereafter he found a master for himself. He grew to become a humble man that knew himself and his abilities throughoutly. He was only twelve when Skywalker died an he did attend his funeral with his new master before returning to Ossus and continuing his training. During his years as a respected Jedi Knight who always seemed to find a solution through peaceful means he saw the Order become proud and the Old Skool of teaching being replaced over time. He despised this change in the Order and was given the honorary title of Sage Master, which he was honored to recieve. At some point between his knighting and his Sage Master title he trained at least two padawans and had established himself on Dantooine. After he recieved the title of Sage Master, however, he left the Enclave of Dantooine and chose the Wilderness as his place until his meditations were ready and he deemed himself ready to wear such a title openly amongst Jedi. When he came out of the wilderness he had crafted himself an armor and imbued a self-carved walking stick with the force, having foreseen the shattering of the Jedi Order. However, he came too late and by the time he arrived to the Enclave the Sith had already paid it a visit. Knowing too well not to blame himself for the lack of foresight of the Masters at the Enclave he began to search for survivors
Lightsaber Color: Bright blue
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 6:45 PM
I'm accepting it....we could use a Gandalf /Yoda dude. No more Masters though.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-22-2007, 6:50 PM
You have too many youngsters anywho. Everyone's under 30 except starmark's other character. Also, if you wish so, I can put my character on Ossus. It's no problem to me since I haven't even started RPing yet
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 6:52 PM
no, I have already put you in the RP, Rukia is looking for you.

Name:Tohru Lavery
Species: Miraluka
Apperance: Black hair.Tall,slender.Wears Jedi Knight robe in tan.
Class: Sentinal
Lightsaber Color: Violet
BIO: Was brought to the acadamy that was built on Kataar.She's extremly shy but opens up around younglings.Not much is known about her.
Enclave: Kataar
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 2:25 AM
I'm saying this before the moderators do,and I know they will. We need to step up on the posts.One-liners and one sentences won't work.At least not on a regular basis.Also for some of you the * is not the same as " . If it continues I'm stepping in and editing it myself.

Also I have chosen the Sith Lord. I am also allowing you to have up to 3 characters because of this. Since the Sith Lord is one of you.By the 100 post I plan on a suprise....you guys may like, you may not.
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 3:35 AM
Thanks guys. I've been wanting to due this RP for weeks but fear kept me from it. I couldn't bear to watch it fail. The fact that it has done the exact opposite brings tears to my eyes. The fact that you guys participate and enjoy it brings me joy. * sniffles* ok , mushyness over.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-23-2007, 3:46 AM
Is it just me or does every single character feel everything in the force and pretty darn accurately too for an under-30 jedi knight? Some realism wouldn't hurt, I think
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 3:51 AM
I've edited my last post, tried making it more realistic.
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 3:55 AM
My characters are not that smart. One had her leg caught in rubble the other got kidnapped by a lone Sith. Gotta make my 3rd character smarter. It's nearly 1 am in california ,darn insomnia. Well it worked out for you guys, secrets revealed. should crash soon.*yawn*

the jolee comment was directed at black
 Weave
07-23-2007, 3:56 AM
Is it just me or does every single character feel everything in the force and pretty darn accurately too for an under-30 jedi knight? Some realism wouldn't hurt, I think

Well, my character's pretty inept when it comes to battle... like I said before, he has randomly destructive power... but he can't harness it cause he doesn't have any peace... And my other character, she hasn't even fought yet so...
Besides... if you think about it... we ALL want our characters to be kick-ass sith smashing Jedi Masters who can feel even an ant through the Force... halfway across the galaxy.
But I have my own little surprises that I'm going to put in. *hint *hint
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 4:00 AM
BTW noone try to save Rukia successfully. She's there until I get the Sith info up and all that. Poor Rukia,has to suffer for my limited ability to multi-task.
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 4:01 AM
are we allowed to be like a room away then a hord of sith attack us, holding us back for a long time.

or

Do we just not go after you character right away?

We'd probably need a plan and all that stuff.

Man what happened to going in guns blazing hoping you don't get shot yourself.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-23-2007, 4:09 AM
you know some people have nicknamed u Jolee Bindo, not in the posts put in PMs.
I can't see an insult in that :P
 Weave
07-23-2007, 4:16 AM
are we allowed to be like a room away then a hord of sith attack us, holding us back for a long time.

or

Do we just not go after you character right away?

We'd probably need a plan and all that stuff.

Man what happened to going in guns blazing hoping you don't get shot yourself.

The fact that we're snot-nosed Jedi who have to "deliberate" and "consult" before opening the can of whoop-@$$
:P
 Weave
07-23-2007, 4:32 AM
man every one needs a good can of whoop-@$$, lol

That's where the Dark Side comes in comrade :lol:
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 2:33 PM
Saving Rukia's okay now.*sighs* I think I can multi-task both.Okay like I said sith will become playable characters after the 100th post.I guess that means 4 playable characters ( remind me to stock up on headache medication, I feel I may need it.)
You can make your Sith evil as can be or wanting to redeem themselves and turn to the light side . Pretty much the same requirements , minus the jedi enclave. Class will be : Maurader, Assassin, Dark Jedi Counsler. No Lords or Masters unless the Sith Lord deems you worthy.
 Weave
07-23-2007, 2:44 PM
Cool... I'm just in time too... I logged on like what? 4 or 5 seconds ago...

Is a Kreia/Vegere Character... with a little Joleeness mixed in acceptable?
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 2:46 PM
yeah, also if you guys want your current jedis to become sith ,PM first so I know, they can after the 100 th post . hopefully not all your jedi will become sith.
 Weave
07-23-2007, 4:03 PM
Name: Skurr
Species: Killik
Class: Sith Assassin
Appearance:

Picture of a Killik:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Killik_NEGAS.jpg)

He has very bright red eyes and a darker exoskeleton than most Killiks. His lightsaber hilt resembles that of a short lightsaber. However, the length of the blade is considered to be average in length.

Biography:

Very little is known of Skurr. His species, known as the Killiks, live in the Unknown Regions and have preferred to keep to themselves ever since their defeat at the hands of Grand Master Luke Skywalker and the Galactic Alliance. It can only be surmised that he was exiled from his nest and eventually left his world. He has a natural ability to 'deaden' his mind and to also bend light around him. He 'blackens' his thoughts by encoding them in his language, which most sentients do not understand. He also exerts false impulses, speaks to you indirectly, and hides his motives. His lightsaber is also upgraded with Stygium... adding to his abilities in Steath.

Lightsaber Color: Red
Jedi Enclave: N/A
 Fredi
07-23-2007, 4:08 PM
Hey guy's any help my academy is open for help.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-23-2007, 4:10 PM
Was there some sort of an unannounced weird time jump in the RP? Taking Rukia has seemingly been tortured for hours. At least tht's the vibe I got from Empress Padme's last post
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 4:16 PM
We need the Jedis to gather somewhere. Since Padawan can help, I suggest they all meet there, preferably before the 100 post.
Page: 1 of 3