Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Superheroes of New York (D&R Take 2)

Page: 1 of 1
 starmark2k
07-15-2007, 5:05 PM
I tried this RP before and now i'm going to attempt it again.

The Story

Based in New York City and the not to distant future (like most comics are), all the Heroes will form a team who know that a corporation known as Globe-net are basically Evil. They do all the things evil corporations do Bio tech, Viral, Occult and all other manner of illegal and unethical research as well as all legal kinds as a front. Globe-net has begun hunting all these Meta-humans (Superheroes) so they can experiment on them and manipulate their abilities.

Being based in the not to distant future your origins (Technological, Magical, Mutation or anything you can think of) can be anything and you can have any kind of powers to make you super. Just keep them original and well explained to why you have powers and so on, avoid God-modding as we don’t want some to more so much more powerful than the others.

No killing PCs without permission
Minimal Char Control (it’s unrealistic to RP without it creeping in)
Thread master controls all 'plot sensitive' NPCs
7 day Absence rule- don’t post for seven days your character becomes a NPC until you return.
No one-liners

Super-hero Alias: (i.e Spider-man, Wolverine, Batman.)
Appearance: (Picture or description)
Weapons/Equipment: (Device your hero may use like Ironman or Batman)
Powers: (If your hero has powers like a mutant, alien or magician i.e. X-men, Superman or Mr strange put there abilities here.)
Bio: (History and personality. How you came to be a hero)

Super-hero Alias: StarHawk
Sex: Male

Appearance: Dark blue leather buckled jacket with a orange star on his chest, Dark blue jeans, Black boots and glove with small orange stars on them. Dark blue long cape.
Blue Suit (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/starmark2k/blue.jpg)
Orange Suit (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/starmark2k/orange.jpg)

Weapons/Equipment: Cloaking Device, Smoke granades.
Powers: Can create Fire through his hands and with the use of his specially designed gloves can throw fireballs. Enhanced strength, speed and reactions

Bio: Jason Hawk was a Scientist who worked on the new Military Tech projects for Globe-Net, including cloaking technology. While still a Child his Home caught Fire and killed his family. This led Jason to suffer from severe Pyro-phobia. Unfortunately fate seems to have a sense of irony. While working late one night at the Globe-net Labs in New York City he heard a strange noise coming from a restricted Laboratory. The door was open so he decided to investigate. He saw his supervisor kill a homeless man who refused to become the subject of an Illegal experiment. Jason was found by the Supervisors Guards and knocked unconscious.

When he awoke he found himself on a recovery bed in the Restricted Lab with strange scars on his lower arms. When he tried to escape his hands ignited with fire, this caused him to so into extreme shock and he began to panic out of fear. This led to him setting the whole building on fire. He escaped and was believed dead until he saw a women being attacked and helped her by using his enhanced speed and strength. He began to get feel for helping people and overcame his fear on fire and became a vigilante helping the innocent and attacking the guilty.

His acts led to Globe-net putting two and two together and now they hunt him. His innovative knowledge has led to him developing a personal cloaking device as well as other useful gadget to aid him in his war against the corporation. His acts have also led to a lot of media attention mainly as no one has ever seen him and only rumour of a figure that appears from none and uses fire as a weapon is known about him. Most even question his existence.
 DrPhil2501
07-15-2007, 9:44 PM
So its kinda' like that show "Heroes".

Yeah, I might join! Just give me time to work on my Character Info.
Page: 1 of 1