Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

So What's Up

Page: 1 of 1
 zelda 41
07-14-2007, 4:01 PM
I haven't really been posting and I'm too lazy to read the posts. What's happened around the forums lately?
 DarthAve
07-14-2007, 4:58 PM
I'm too busy writing my JSRF fanfic to come anymore. Plus it's getting kinda boring. I like mashi's forums better.
 Jae Onasi
07-14-2007, 7:34 PM
The Ardee mods made rulez.
Samnmax, itchy, and Ray are still horny.
jmac's still sassy.
Davinq came back from his break and wondered what the hell happened.
Kingcheez doesn't like LF's PG-13 restrictions and made a NC-17 forum.
Transformers came out.
Ratatouille is a fun movie.
Fanfics and RPs were written in.
You can still buy Psychonauts through amazon.
We had a great thunderstorm by us the other day.
D&D continues to rock.
Music is essential.
Plan X is very fun.
People are still in love with anime.

That's about it.
 DarthAve
07-14-2007, 10:38 PM
I feel so guilty about it's death. I don't want RD to die! IT'S MY LIFE
 Hallucination
07-14-2007, 11:14 PM
The Ardee mods made rulez.
Samnmax, itchy, and Ray are still horny.
jmac's still sassy.
Davinq came back from his break and wondered what the hell happened.
Kingcheez doesn't like LF's PG-13 restrictions and made a NC-17 forum.
Transformers came out.
Ratatouille is a fun movie.
Fanfics and RPs were written in.
You can still buy Psychonauts through amazon.
We had a great thunderstorm by us the other day.
D&D continues to rock.
Music is essential.
Plan X is very fun.
People are still in love with anime.

That's about it.
Your failure to mention me has led to the death of this forum! I will go to your villaj and start r4pin ur womanz!
 itchythesamurai
07-14-2007, 11:49 PM
Hey now, why do I get written off as horny? I'm sensitive! Girls love me...in a completely platonic kinda way.
 Jae Onasi
07-14-2007, 11:59 PM
Girls love me...in a completely platonic kinda way.

Doesn't matter how they love you--it's all about how you love them. ;P

Hall, I'll keep the Hall-spray on hand when you stop by. It's a speshul anti-r4pinz chemical that removes all your desire. Permanently. :D
 KingCheez
07-15-2007, 4:27 AM
IT'S AN ATTITUDE LIKE YOURS THAT KILLED RD

"Oh hey guys I don't feel like reading the threads, tell me everything because I'm lazy" GOD YOU AND DAVINQ

MAYBE IF WE ACTUALLY MADE SOME GOOD ****ING TOPICS INSTEAD OF JUST SITTING AROUND BITCHING ABOUT NOT KNOWING WHAT'S GOING ON

MAYBE RD WOULDN'T DIE IF THE ONLY TOPICS WEREN'T JUST "LOOK AT ME I'M SO SELF-IMPORTANT OH HEY LOOK THIS IS SOMETHING YOU CAN'T DISCUSS"

GOD ugh
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-15-2007, 4:32 AM
You didn't include me in the list Jae............ *has an emo moment*

Cheez calm down man
 zelda 41
07-15-2007, 1:45 PM

"Oh hey guys I don't feel like reading the threads, tell me everything because I'm lazy" GOD YOU AND DAVINQ

MAYBE IF WE ACTUALLY MADE SOME GOOD ****ING TOPICS INSTEAD OF JUST SITTING AROUND BITCHING ABOUT NOT KNOWING WHAT'S GOING ON

MAYBE RD WOULDN'T DIE IF THE ONLY TOPICS WEREN'T JUST "LOOK AT ME I'M SO SELF-IMPORTANT OH HEY LOOK THIS IS SOMETHING YOU CAN'T DISCUSS"

GOD ugh

damn cheez, what the hell
 Davinq
07-15-2007, 1:59 PM

GOD ugh
Eh, so I'm lazy. So what? Not entirely my fault this place is dead.

I blame muthaJae for showing up and being a momma in a forum originally ruled by horny teenagers.

damn cheez, what the hell

I would have thought you'd be used to it by now.
 zelda 41
07-15-2007, 2:14 PM
eh, still not that used to it. that's what happens when i leave for awhile. i forget how annoying he is.
 Das Mole
07-15-2007, 4:08 PM
cheez is right, you know.
 Hallucination
07-15-2007, 4:37 PM
Hall, I'll keep the Hall-spray on hand when you stop by. It's a speshul anti-r4pinz chemical that removes all your desire. Permanently. :D
You underestimate the power of the Monocle of Whatever the F*ck I Say It's Of. o_Q
 Det. Bart Lasiter
07-15-2007, 4:38 PM
go cheez
 Ray Jones
07-15-2007, 4:44 PM
VIVE LA RESISTANCE!!

*drops pants*
 Det. Bart Lasiter
07-15-2007, 5:17 PM
in b4 chicken butt
 itchythesamurai
07-15-2007, 5:20 PM
Hey Jmac, if you like anally fisted a chicken, do you think you could control it like a puppet? I bet size ratios figure into it somehow.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
07-15-2007, 5:53 PM
No my fingers couldn't fit into the legs and I don't think my fingers would reach up to its wings.
 Jae Onasi
07-15-2007, 7:22 PM
I blame muthaJae for showing up and being a momma in a forum originally ruled by horny teenagers.

Teenagers by definition are horny. They were horny before I was born, we were horny when I was a teen, they're horny now, and they'll be horny when they're your kids. And I really don't care if you're horny as long as you don't post teh pr0n, say the truly naughty violates-the-TOS words, or harass the girls, seeing as there's not a whole lot of ways for you to do anything here except display said horniness verbally/pictorially. And harass the girls. :)

LucasArts has certain expectations of and standards for their partners, and if they really don't like what they see, their lawyers can make those partner sites go bye-bye at any time they want. Aristotle and the other owners have worked their collective butts off and spent their own money (in the thousands to tens of thousands) for a long time to bring this place to all of us for free, as they said here in a chat on the SWK chatbox: (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2287390)

Aristotle We owe much of the forums success to others than us.
tk102 Michael = ZeroXscape Chris=ChrisC3P0... (?)
Visac Correct
Aristotle I wills say this though... for years the network ran in the red and costs us thousands and thousands jsut to keep alive. At least these days we're in the black and trust me, we do it for the fun and community, it's not a financial windfall or anything

The only thing they ask is we comply with the TOS, and that's not too much to ask. Don't know about you, but I'd rather give up posting pics of T&A, talking pure smut, or saying the f-bomb (which you can see or hear with a couple mouse clicks anyway) if it means keeping this place around so all of us can have some craziness and fun. Sorry if that puts a crimp in your sexual and verbal style.
 itchythesamurai
07-16-2007, 3:17 AM
No my fingers couldn't fit into the legs and I don't think my fingers would reach up to its wings.

I bet Doug Jones could, damn that man has some freakishly long digits.
 Ray Jones
07-16-2007, 4:07 AM
That might or might not be an advantage. However, that reminds me of an animal, with only the right index finger being ten times longer than the other ones, to get yummy bug folk out of trees. CUTE!
 itchythesamurai
07-16-2007, 4:32 AM
I'm waiting for some proof, Mr. Zoologist.
 Ray Jones
07-16-2007, 4:56 AM
I cannot remember the name!
Page: 1 of 1