Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Adventures of Shindalar

Page: 1 of 2
 Daft Adidas
07-12-2007, 4:00 PM
Shindala

Welcome to this RP. Hope you can join. :)

Some people ask me. What sort of person was he? You see my brother kept himself to himself though we had a special bond that could not be broken.

So I guess you want me to answer this question? Well here goes. Most people who ever came across him or spoke to him thought he was mean and a grump. To his family he was a very nice, soft hearted and humorous person.

He isn't a person to make friends but if he does make friends he will keep them. Those friends are good people and have got through to him as real decent friends.

We lived Kektina Scrublands ten years ago. It was a place we loved. A place we enjoyed to live in. As much as it was hard to find food and shelter we somehow always seemed to manage fine. Our mother and father were kind to us. We were apart of the Kektina Community who helped supply food for the less fortunate ones.

Kektina is just a county or state in Trenpelus. Our Country, one country of the biggest continent in our world. Shindala

It was just a normal night and we was on a trip to Forcefields. The city of magic. To get there you have to pass through the dangerous Dwarvelands.

Dwarves are pretty dangerous. If you look or seem dangerous they will kill you. When they kill you they will shred you and feed them to their family. They are disgusting little creatures. We had been travelling for days and days. We set up camp under a very large bush.

My brother and his name is Reshki got up telling me he thought he'd heard a noise. I listened on. It was kind of frightning. I was only a young boy, twelve years of age.

I heard some small muttering something like this.

"No foods, no tasty species. Mhhm a good Ripe Toad would do a for a good ol' snack." This was becuilar so I got up and looked out from under this large bush. Reshki was looking around for the source of muttering.

"What's this? Aha a human just my day!" The Dwarve pulled out a small but steel sharp penknife and was about to grab Reshki.

"Reshki!" My poor brother turned round and saw the small monster. He gasped and and the Dwarve dived into his chest ripping it open for a meal.

Those ten years ago my parents told me something after we had escaped.

"We are too old to do this. You might not understand but your brother was a very important person. He was next in line to be King of Shindala. You probably don't believe us but we are Royal." I did believe them though. We had the best hut in the Scrublands and we always eat well.

"As you know the Royal Palace is over a thousand miles away. We are just in the south of Shindala and the Palace is in the North. In our Magical World there is only one thing that lets us do the ability. That's the Rainbow Feather. It allows Shindala's people to peform magic.

"We have no dark magic. Soon we will. Our king your Great Aunts Husband is dead by murder. I know I told you she wasn't married but she is. These people from the Dark Islands have taken over the Palace. They have tampered with the feather it is now a Dark Feather. We can still use good magic. Though people will try to kill the remaining Royal Members ."

All the news was a shock to me, hard to understand.

"So does that mean I'M next in line?"
"Yes son" my father told me.
"I won't do it. There has to be someone else."

"If not you, you may pick who, the prohency says, you will meet the right person and make the right choice. Wait ten years. Then begin your quest. We are going to be living in darkness for a long time.

So who are you? Well my name is Torsh, that main character.

Now....

Name: Torsh
Home state: Kektina
History: ABOVE.

Your role will be someone who is also heading for the palace. Someone from Kektina or Lemsin the state next to it. You might me meet me or other characters and such. You might be a good person and join me (need at least two to join) or be a right nasty person and be all for yourself maybe even trying to stop me on my quest.

The journey..

Starts in Kektina or Lemsin all travel to the Metri Lake to gather any weapons. If you already have weapons carry on to the Metri Border. Then we will travel through the Dwarve Lands after some cinsiderable time ttravveling through calm fields and muddy tracks across countries. Then we will arive in Fircefield the City of Magic. Then we will arrive at the National Fare, now just a fare full of evil. After this we will need to find a way to get to the Palace our self. There are many countries many landmarks to visit. Though if you are with my group you will hopefully be safe if you are a bad apple and a sly person all for yourself you will do what you wish, maybe even try and stop us. Remember we are still all going to the Palace. Some may get there before others. Some may not make it.. expect the journey to be dangerous.

Also if you enter any battles with other members it's likley neither of you are wanting to die, so try and sort out yourselves preferably by pm or email. We don't want the thread clogged up with off topic posts now do we?

YOUR SIGN UP SHEET:

Name:
History
Personality
Your Reason to visit the palace.

P.S. I really hope you join. No one has joined any of my rps.
 SkywalkerRules
07-12-2007, 8:58 PM
I'll join. This sounds amazing. :)

Name: Audrey Wood

Weapons: None (Will get some at the Metri Lake, hopefully meet Torsh there)

History: Audrey Wood is a beautiful young woman with an open spirit and mind. She was born in Kektina with her mother and father, Mila and Kale. By the time Audrey was 19, Mila and Kale died of fever. Her grandmother's spirit, named Tyla, came to Audrey, telling the young woman to search for the one named Torsh. He was to be aided on his journey, and kept safe from any danger, beacuse he was a Royal Member. Audrey wanted to find him, so her grandmother could stop haunting her. Years past, and she was on her way to find Torsh.

Personality: Quiet, Warm-hearted, and Trustworthy

My reason to visit the palace: To find and help Torsh on his quest, and to protect him.

Appearance: Long light brown hair with white bow on top, Blue eyes, Wears a beautiful white Medieval gown.
 Empress Padme
07-13-2007, 2:45 AM
NAME: Natalia Borger of the Cloves

Weapon: Dueling Sabers( a family heirloom)

History: She has been trained as an assassin to take of the throne.She has been training since childhood .She wears a belt that says 'death-giver'. She may have killed people already but no one can tie her to the murders.She comes from royalty. She knows very little about Torsh other than she has to kill him to ensure her family's place on the throne. She doesn't want kill but feels she has no other choice.

Personality: For an assassin she's quite nice.She's spunky , a rebel. She's a sucker for kids and scounderals.

Appearence: Long silver hair.Voilet eyes. Wears a red corsetted dress.How she fights in it stuns people, since it ain't easy doing anything really in a corset.

Reason to visit palace: To take over it and kill anyone that gets in her way.
 Daft Adidas
07-13-2007, 5:30 AM
Hey your both accepted. Though remember I am next in line but I will not be king as I wish not to. The prophency says I will find another rightful person to take over as king.

I'm aiming for at least four people on this RP but hopefully more.

@ Skywalker Thanks and stick in your appearances if you wish so. :)
 SkywalkerRules
07-13-2007, 5:28 PM
Thanks, Adidas. And I'm honored to join your RP. :)
 Empress Padme
07-14-2007, 12:26 AM
thanks for accepting me. This will be my first RP.Just to give u a heads up.Then again if I really am bad at this u can kill my character.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-14-2007, 2:29 AM
I though you meant Shambala, lol

Let me jump in!

Name: Nero Zameda (a.k.a. the playful wind)

Weapons: Two handed sword with a medium knife as a backup, likes to use his fists most of the time

History:After his coming of age, Nero decided to leave his village and explore the world a little more and maybe find the girl of his dreams and settle down someplace, or just try to enjoy his life and kill time

Personality: Has a weakness for cute girls and also like to show of sometimes, bitting more than he can chew, enjoys a good challenge now and then, if nothing interests him, he likes to go and take a nap under the trees (he's a lazy bum sometimes) :xp:
Although carefree, he's a good hearted individual who will lend a helping hand when needed

Your Reason to visit the palace: Theres nothing interesting going on around any other place, so the idea of a journey sounded good to him, just to kill time, and maybe meet a hot chick along the way :xp:

How bout my character meets you along the way Daft? If you agree, I'll try to make it a funny encounter, lol
 Daft Adidas
07-14-2007, 4:53 AM
No need to be honoured. I have never made an rp that's finished yet so...

Okey doke Joe. We'll meet some how. You'll be passing the metri lake as you already have weapons which means we are likley to catch up with you.

Nah Empress i doubt I'll have to do that. Your profile seeme pretty deep and I see no problems yet. :)

Wait one sec Padme. You say sabers, do you mean lightsabers? If so that can't do sorry.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-14-2007, 12:19 PM
You are going to be in the company of other characters? like Audrey Wood? If so.......hehehe
 Daft Adidas
07-14-2007, 12:31 PM
Who on earth is Audrey Wood? Hope I'm not being Naive.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-14-2007, 12:34 PM
O.o

Dude, shes one of the Rpers................................

look like 7 posts up and you'll see her

(log onto msn if you want to talk about the plot and everybody else is welcomed to join too)
 Daft Adidas
07-14-2007, 12:40 PM
Ok. I'll have a looksy. Oh hey people we are still looking for more people to join!
 Empress Padme
07-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Their not lightsabers , if you have played Jade Empire their like Sky's weapons.
 Daft Adidas
07-14-2007, 12:54 PM
Ok. Now Offically accepted. :)
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-14-2007, 1:01 PM
You mean like machetes? Damn girl, you're bloodthirsty! :lol:
 Daft Adidas
07-14-2007, 6:04 PM
Hehe a Blood Thirsty Evil Princess who wants to take over Shindala. Oh yeh and kill me. Still can't start until one/two members join.
 SkywalkerRules
07-14-2007, 6:21 PM
Yeah... I'm the girl who's playing Audrey Wood in the RP. It's okay if you forgot, Adidas. And yep... I'm gonna be joining Torsh's company. :)
 Empress Padme
07-14-2007, 10:07 PM
Yes Nero, yes Natalia is blood driven , machette loving princess who likes anti-heros so she may let you live.....or :blast5: kill you for making her feel.
 Ferc Kast
07-14-2007, 11:32 PM
Name: Ferc Kast
Weapons (if you already have any): A long sword, and a bow and arrow.

History: Soon coming of age, he learned that those he counted as his friends were betraying him. He murdered his friends. He put his past behind, but has gone to the darker side.

Personality: Distracted only by truly beautiful girls.

Your Reason to visit the palace: To kill any "do-gooder" inside the palace.

Appearance: Brown hair. Blue eyes. Wears a worn cloak, a black shirt and pants.
 Daft Adidas
07-15-2007, 4:21 AM
Accepted and another one joins! Maybe one more might start soon.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-15-2007, 4:26 AM
Reflects on my character.......

Its Bizarro Nero!
 Daft Adidas
07-15-2007, 9:23 AM
Oh what the hey. Oh and note to othersthis RP is still open and I'd be really happy if you could join in. :)
 Reclaimer
07-19-2007, 9:27 AM
Dude, four days already and 219 posts. Damn dude, I might join now that I got free time, if it's ok?
 Daft Adidas
07-19-2007, 9:34 AM
Oh yeh sure. It would be great if you joined!
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Did one of the characters die fo' real??
 Daft Adidas
07-19-2007, 10:22 AM
I hope not! We can't have Empress drop out.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Yeah, the character's death was unexpected!
 Reclaimer
07-19-2007, 10:25 AM
Could you give me a quick summary where you are in the RP? 220 + posts is alot...
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-19-2007, 10:28 AM
At the arena, its simple enough, just read the lst posts, you can be a new character that saw us fight in the arena :)
 Daft Adidas
07-19-2007, 10:29 AM
Yeh sure. Um I met Audrey at the start of the adventure (SWalkerrules) and Natalia (Empress Padme) and Ferc (Darth Balatro) met each other. We all got to the Metri Lake and we are still there now. Nero (JD2.0) also came to the Lake and we all struck up a friendship. We are in a torunament but it's been cancelled becuse it seems Natalia is dieing. We are all trying to get he rback on two feet while Ferc is fighting her father (the one that tried to kill her)

Torsh (ME!) and Audrey are in love and so are Ferc and Natalia. Nero is single for the moment...

You could be passing into Metri Lake to find us fighting and healing?
 Daft Adidas
07-19-2007, 10:53 AM
I'd also like to indicate that the RP is getting a little out of hand. It seems every page someone else is being attacked, hurt or dieing. Let's just calm down a little.
 Reclaimer
07-19-2007, 11:16 AM
Ok, I'm in. I love fighting.

Name: Jason
Weapon(s): Katana (passed down), two Sai daggers
History: Jason was born in a village on the outskirts of the country. When he came of age, he was trained to be an assassin of his village. One night, while away with another assassin on a mission, an army attack his village, killing everyone, and enslaving women and children. When Jason returned, nothing was left. As he scoured the destroyed village, he found one survivor. That survivor told Jason of the attack, and who was responsible; the palace. From that point on, he has set out to bring justice to his fallen village.
Personality: Serious, but not all the time. He's focused, and very charismatic.
Your Reason to visit the palace: Revenge.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-19-2007, 11:19 AM
Another assassin, interesting, and revenge as a motive, nice
 Daft Adidas
07-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Defiantly accepted. Can't wait to see you!
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-19-2007, 11:26 AM
We need more characters mr. threadmaster dude
 Daft Adidas
07-19-2007, 12:15 PM
Make a second charry if you want.
 Divide&Conquer
07-20-2007, 8:39 PM
I'd like to say you all are doing a great job. This is really interesting :) . If you need more characters, I don't mind creating one and helping out. But keep up the good work all of you, I look forward to reading the rest.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-20-2007, 8:40 PM
I think we could use one more character, but you'll have to be approve by Mr. Thread master dude

:cowdance
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-20-2007, 8:55 PM
No worries my character has a big role to play in the future, or he may not have one. Know what I mean?
 Divide&Conquer
07-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Well I'll fill out the sign up thing. Like I said before, continue doing an awesome job all of you.

Name:Gage Terrix

Weapons: Long Bow w/ Silver Tipped Arrows, and a Steel Long Sword

History:
Gage was born in a small town in Lemsin. He was orphaned at a young age and raised by his grandparents. His grandfather was an expert marks men and hunter, Gage fascinated by his grandfathers skills wanted to learn everything about marksmanship. Gage's grandfather seeing the determination in the boy taught him everything he knew, he then became an expert as well.
After the death of his grandparents, Gage decided to try his hands and wielding a sword, over the years his skills have improved but he is still unskilled to pose to much of a threat.

Personality: Overly serious most of the time. He's open to any one's view, is kind and gentle in secrete.

Your Reason to visit the palace: he feels compelled to, like a force is calling to him.

Appearance: Short black hair, green eyes. Medium build. Basic Commoner clothing.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-20-2007, 11:09 PM
Are you out to kill Lycans with the silver weapons? :p
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-20-2007, 11:16 PM
Yeah, never hurts to be prepared, get some stakes too!! :animelol:
 Empress Padme
07-21-2007, 4:13 AM
ok Daft if you approve my second character her she is [ by the way joedoe figure out which animes i got the names from, 4 fun]:

Name: Riza Re-L

Weapons: Golden Staff ( heavy but she somehow carries it)

Appearance: Raven colored hair and light blue eyes. She wears black leather pants and a pink tank top.

History: Unknown. She was found at the Metri Border a year ago with no memory, but she knows she must protect the Chosen One. Sweet girl not a bit of evil in her.Looking to hook her up with one of the single guys or at least make her related to one of 'em.

Reason to visit palace: she doesn't really understand it but she knows the chosen one will go there so she must go there too.

* she won't die every 5 minutes either
 Daft Adidas
07-21-2007, 4:21 AM
Accepted. Maybe you could hook up with Nero?
 Empress Padme
07-21-2007, 4:38 AM
i made her bump into u anyway, so at least introduce her to the group, I dont want the poor girl wondering around alone for the next 100 posts
 Daft Adidas
07-21-2007, 4:39 AM
I'd like to say you all are doing a great job. This is really interesting :) . If you need more characters, I don't mind creating one and helping out. But keep up the good work all of you, I look forward to reading the rest.

Hmm yes join please! We want as many as possible. Glad your liking it.

Name:Gage Terrix

Weapons: Long Bow w/ Silver Tipped Arrows, and a Steel Long Sword

History:
Gage was born in a small town in Lemsin. He was orphaned at a young age and raised by his grandparents. His grandfather was an expert marks men and hunter, Gage fascinated by his grandfathers skills wanted to learn everything about marksmanship. Gage's grandfather seeing the determination in the boy taught him everything he knew, he then became an expert as well.
After the death of his grandparents, Gage decided to try his hands and wielding a sword, over the years his skills have improved but he is still unskilled to pose to much of a threat.

Personality: Overly serious most of the time. He's open to any one's view, is kind and gentle in secrete.

Your Reason to visit the palace: he feels compelled to, like a force is calling to him.

Appearance: Short black hair, green eyes. Medium build. Basic Commoner clothing.

ACCEPTED!
 Divide&Conquer
07-21-2007, 8:03 AM
Awesome, thanks so much. So should I just jump in, or wait till some one says go for it.
 Daft Adidas
07-21-2007, 8:23 AM
Just jump in.
 SkywalkerRules
07-21-2007, 9:47 AM
Welcome to the club, Divide&Conquer! :D
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-21-2007, 3:32 PM
Alright, the Rp seems to be getting more intersting!
Page: 1 of 2