Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is there a mod available to unlock Ahto City?

Page: 1 of 1
 damstou
07-12-2007, 11:58 AM
If you are stupid and get yourself exiled? Or can KSE do it? Any help is appreciated.
 EnderWiggin
07-12-2007, 12:06 PM
Well, I haven't really looked, but I would have to assume that it's a global that can be turned on and off using KSE. I'll check...

Ok, from what I can see, if you go into your savegame's globals in KSE, in the booleans tab, you should be able to do it.

Try changing MAN_EXILED to 0. If that doesn't fix it, try also changing MAN_CRIME_DONE to 0.

Hope this helps.

_EW_
 damstou
07-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Well, I haven't really looked, but I would have to assume that it's a global that can be turned on and off using KSE. I'll check...

Ok, from what I can see, if you go into your savegame's globals in KSE, in the booleans tab, you should be able to do it.

Try changing MAN_EXILED to 0. If that doesn't fix it, try also changing MAN_CRIME_DONE to 0.

Hope this helps.

_EW_

Thank you for the help. Tried both of those, and also tried changing MAN_ENTER to 1. No luck. Maybe just no modable *shrug*. Just wanted to finish the assassin story.
 EnderWiggin
07-12-2007, 1:08 PM
Hmmm... let me try to mess with it. Do you have a savegame from right after you got exiled? If so, I can check how that save's globals differ from my save at the same location. Then, we can try to change those globals until we find a combo that allows you to go back.

One of the reasons it might not have worked might have to do with another global - maybe there are more booleans, or maybe there's a numeric.

_EW_
Page: 1 of 1