Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL} invulerabilty?

Page: 1 of 1
 Obss Damell
07-11-2007, 2:59 PM
ive installed some mods, and now i cant seem to die :S
i dont take any damage even though those guys really are hitting me. whats wrong?
oh right, kreia doesnt take dmg either, bur bao-dur does
 Masaru93
07-11-2007, 7:05 PM
Hrm....What mods do you have installed for TSL?
 Obss Damell
07-12-2007, 1:27 AM
ultimate saber mod
exiles items mod
lightsaber sounds mod
telos academy bug fix
workbench creates robes mod

Edit: i think i figured it out. because of the exiles item pack, i had way to much defence reflez, and that stuff. i also had a lot of rtegeneration. because of thta, it SEEMED like there was no damage.
 stoffe
07-12-2007, 8:45 AM
It could be that some malfunctioning script has set the Plot flag on your characters (for some cutscene or the like) and then failed to unset it after the invulnerability should go away. The plot flag makes the character invulnerable and prevents them from taking any damage from attacks.

If this is the case you can unset the plot flag on your party either by modifying the savegame, or by running a script that unsets the flag.

Or you have used the god mode cheat, which I believe there is a bug with that prevents you from turning it back off again.
 Samuel Dravis
07-12-2007, 9:13 AM
Is the 'minimum 1 hp' option in KSE the same as the ingame invulnerability effect? If so, you could turn it off from there.
 EnderWiggin
07-12-2007, 12:03 PM
Is the 'minimum 1 hp' option in KSE the same as the ingame invulnerability effect? If so, you could turn it off from there.

Those are different. The invulnerability changes it so you take no damage, while the Min 1 HP just is used for battles with plot characters that are not supposed to die. One example of this is Trask on the Endar Spire - he can take damage, just not enough to kill him.

_EW_
 Obss Damell
07-13-2007, 8:43 AM
nah, its better now, i didnt tsake dmg cuz uf redhawkes awesome items, lol
 Reclaimer
07-13-2007, 8:47 AM
Uh, I don't think RedHawke's items do that, at least not for me. I always take damage unless I have god mode on.

You sure it's not a glitch? And if you think it's probably something to due with RedHawke's mod, it might be in your interest to message him, or post in his mod thread.

Just some ideas/suggestions.
 Obss Damell
07-14-2007, 7:32 AM
i already said, its fixed when i took off all of RHs items. i am also playing on ''easy'' that helps too
 RedHawke
07-16-2007, 5:17 PM
i am also playing on ''easy'' that helps too
It does... 'easy' reduces the damage you take, so that if you were to wear any modded items you would likely be near immortal.

Just like you describe... my items are meant for harder difficulties... or even using 'The HardCore' mod. ;)
 Obss Damell
07-20-2007, 8:07 AM
indeed. i got no dmg an dif i got any it was like 5 and i regenerated immediatly...it was kinda funny for a minute or 2
Page: 1 of 1