Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Possible to Use All Party Members?

Page: 1 of 1
 kingofbladeslv
07-11-2007, 12:43 PM
This may sound pretty idiotic, but is there any possible way to bring all party members wth you on a mission? I just figured it would be cool to have 9 (or is it 10?) people with you in the Hrakert Station, or some other planet/module.
 stoffe
07-11-2007, 12:48 PM
This may sound pretty idiotic, but is there any possible way to bring all party members wth you on a mission? I just figured it would be cool to have 9 (or is it 10?) people with you in the Hrakert Station, or some other planet/module.

No, you can only have three characters with in the party you that you can control.

Technically you could spawn the rest and make them follow the party leader but you wouldn't be able to control them, give them any orders, tell them where to go or how to react. They'd just act as regular NPCs following the player.
 Miltiades
07-11-2007, 12:50 PM
Impossible as far as I know. The number of party members you can take with you is hardcoded into game and it would require modifying the executable file to make this happen, which is illegal.

Edit: Stoffe beat me to it. :)
Page: 1 of 1