Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bralor the Mandalorian

Page: 1 of 1
 Simon92
07-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Hello,

This mod adds Bralor, a Mandalorian, to the Dantooine enclave. In case you are wondering why he is there, he was searching for work after the Mandalorian war but got lost on Dantooine after his ship was stolen. He now sells you items in order to buy transportation. I shall add him to TSL with an explaination of how he escaped and such.

For more information, and to download/view screenshots visit these links:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Bralor_the_Mandolorian;80760)
http://www.swlkotormods.110mb.com/kotormods.html)

Thank you and enjoy/download.
 Master Kai
07-19-2007, 1:23 AM
Interesting mod, looking forward to using it! For TSL, isn't Bralor on duxn in the trainning circle?
 Simon92
07-19-2007, 4:02 AM
Yeah, I have no idea whether it is the same Bralor or not. I think the main difference is that Bralor on TSL is a member of Clan Ordo, whilst this Bralor is just a random guy. So I don't think I made them the same person. 'Cos Bralor on TSL talks in Galactic Basic, this guy talks in Twi'lek/"Mandalorian"
 Reclaimer
07-19-2007, 6:58 AM
Thats pretty cool, but is he joinable to your party? That'd be even cooler, and he could sell you things on the ship.

But cool anyways.
 SpN
07-25-2007, 6:56 AM
Yeah i was i had made a mod for mandalorians to replace the whole of your party (apart from kreia because it wont let me =( ) :twogun: but my computer shut down without it saved :smash:
 Master Kai
08-13-2007, 8:52 AM
Ah okay, well its a sweet mod mate. I always liked the name Bralor, so no worries have two with that name :)
Page: 1 of 1