Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can anyone make a mac editor for kotor????

Page: 1 of 1
 Rinku
07-04-2007, 10:20 AM
I know you wll probably say use VPC or bootcamp but sometimes that is a waste because you only use that for certain thing or then someone comes out with a version for your comp. But I just wanted to know if anyone was thinking about making a mac kotor tool/editor (BTW I have a mac).
 RedHawke
07-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Moving to the T3-M4 ADC Tools forum...

Unfortunately this request will not be possible until more Mac users with the programming know-how decide to come out of the shadows and take part, roll up their virtual sleeves and make people a program. Without that happening Mac users are somewhat up a creek without a paddle. :(
 Rinku
07-05-2007, 8:08 PM
I know some people who might be able to do this but the problem they don't usually use Macs, so they probably not make it. But I'll try to convince ( :twogun: ) them to think about making one.
 RedHawke
07-06-2007, 6:57 AM
If you can get someone to make some sort of basic editor for those with Mac's Padwon, it would be a good thing methinks. ;)
 darth trea
08-02-2010, 7:45 PM
i want to do this but i cant find anything
 Bonedragon Jedi
01-20-2012, 12:13 PM
mac people are gamers too.....trying to mod is hard when you have to pick and choose because some mods dont work with others and you have no way to make them compatible.

this would really help.
Page: 1 of 1