Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

White head no color

Page: 1 of 1
 Eefluxx
06-29-2007, 4:05 PM
By miracles of miracles I actually managed to get Kaevees head into the game with one of the twileks assassins bodys, however even tho I knew the body color wouldn't match the head color( I was planning on fixing this later) the head color is completely white. When you go to the pick your head screen it is okay but when the game starts it is white. Any help would be appreciated :)

Edit: I have two screenshots of what I am talking about but not sure how to put them in the thread

2nd Edit: I fixed the head problem but now her clothes are all white. Is there anyway to give the PC one of the twilek assassins body with a normal head? I know I saw one person who did it but I can't remember where
 LORD SPARTAN
06-29-2007, 11:37 PM
By miracles of miracles I actually managed to get Kaevees head into the game with one of the twileks assassins bodys, however even tho I knew the body color wouldn't match the head color( I was planning on fixing this later) the head color is completely white. When you go to the pick your head screen it is okay but when the game starts it is white. Any help would be appreciated :)

If you added your new head mdl in the head.2da it should work. Also check if you ha named your head texture correctly exemple : N_TwilekH01

Edit: I have two screenshots of what I am talking about but not sure how to put them in the thread

Upload your screen on a site like photobucket or imageshack and post the link and if you look attentively in the page there are the appropriate links for a forum or a blog.
 Eefluxx
06-30-2007, 12:01 AM
Lord Spartan thank you for help. I am completely new modding anything and am surprised I have gotten this far thru trial and error on some things. Like I said in the second edit I managed to get the head right and working now I am just working on the body. Thanks again for your help
Eefluxx
 LORD SPARTAN
06-30-2007, 12:57 PM
Lord Spartan thank you for help. I am completely new modding anything and am surprised I have gotten this far thru trial and error on some things. Like I said in the second edit I managed to get the head right and working now I am just working on the body. Thanks again for your help
Eefluxx

No problem, I know what it's like, I was there and some time I am still there :lol:
Page: 1 of 1