Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Thinking of buying a TV

Page: 1 of 1
 Byakko
06-27-2007, 1:38 PM
I've applied to live on-campus at my University, since I live about half the island away, and I'm going to do alot of studio work during my Foundation year for the Digital Animation course.

Anyway, there'll prolly be a TV in the common room, but I was thinking of getting a small TV for myself.

I'm not going to use it for watching though, I just want it so I can plug in my Playstation/Xbox.

So far, I'm thinking of getting something about this range: Auction page (http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i:Pre-Owned%20JVC%2014%20TV%20%28Good%20color%20and%20Co) ndition%29:248511208)

14"inch is decent enough. Nothing too big since I'll mostly likely be given a roommate.
 JoeDoe 2.0
06-27-2007, 1:47 PM
Im interest in Digi-Ani too! Watch college do you go?
What is necessary to get into a college like that one?

On topic: I have one of those too, and I use for xbox only. The games look good enough, but you have to be a little closer to it to play see some things on the games, but for a dorm, it would be perfect! :D
 Det. Bart Lasiter
06-27-2007, 2:47 PM
 JoeDoe 2.0
06-27-2007, 4:51 PM
^ :bow:

I would Kill to get one of those
Page: 1 of 1