Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need Help Climbing Wall - Obstacle Course

Page: 1 of 1
 rosehall12002
06-26-2007, 9:49 AM
HELP!
I think I must be near the end of the obstacle course and I am stuck. I beat the punching game and now must jump from bar to bar to climb a wall. I can jump from bar to bar. Starting from the left I can get up to the 4th bar, but do not know how to change direction to get to the uppermost bar, near a fire jet. I am playing on a pc, using the keyboard. Please help.
 zelda 41
06-26-2007, 10:04 AM
wrong topic for this -.-
 rosehall12002
06-26-2007, 11:14 AM
is this the wrong topic for this? Educate me. I am new to the forum, and created a new thread.

wrong topic for this -.-
 Toliver
06-26-2007, 11:21 AM
Perhaps the Moderator will move it to Ford Cruller's Bacon Support.

To change direction, you need to hit the "Action" button. If you're playing on a PC, I think you can hit the "F" key to make Raz turn around. On a game controller, it should be the "Action" key. If you have a controller, try pressing the buttons one at a time. One of them will turn him around. Or consult the instruction book. I think the info is in there.

edited to get the name of the proper forum correct.
 DarthAve
06-26-2007, 12:50 PM
This will now be in the Ford Cruller Bacon Support area. Look for it there.
 rosehall12002
06-26-2007, 1:04 PM
Thank you for the suggestions. I WILL try the F key, which is the "use" or "pick up" key. I thought I tried everything, but may have missed it. The walkthroughs and in-game controls guide don't speak to changing direction while jumping or swinging.
Page: 1 of 1