Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Chavez has lost his mind

Page: 2 of 2
 Fredi
06-28-2007, 12:02 PM
WHAT!?!?!.... I will kill him my self if he invades Colombia!
 GarfieldJL
06-28-2007, 12:07 PM

He might attack Columbia for daring to beam broadcasts of the station he took off the air back into Venezuela.
 John Galt
06-28-2007, 12:26 PM

We've suspected for years that Chavez has been supporting FARC guerrillas in Colombia with weapons.
 Fredi
06-28-2007, 1:10 PM
We've suspected for years that Chavez has been supporting FARC guerrillas in Colombia with weapons.

True. But then he realy is very stupid cause Colombia is an allie of U.S.A if he attacks Colombia I think U.S.A will join the war .... if there's a War
 GarfieldJL
06-28-2007, 1:46 PM
True. But then he realy is very stupid cause Colombia is an allie of U.S.A if he attacks Colombia I think U.S.A will join the war .... if there's a War

As I said, the US will probably be dragged into a war with Venezuela, not start one.
 Totenkopf
06-28-2007, 5:10 PM
Kind of makes you appreciate "simpler times" and Washington's warning to stear clear of entangling alliances before/when he left office.
 GarfieldJL
06-28-2007, 5:35 PM
Kind of makes you appreciate "simpler times" and Washington's warning to stear clear of entangling alliances before/when he left office.

That was before people could travel across the world in days or hours rather than weeks or months. Seriously some conflicts could have started and ended by the time we heard about them in the US.
 Totenkopf
06-28-2007, 6:25 PM
While that is true, it wasn't so much by 1914. By the beginning of the 20th Century communication and ship transport weren't nearly as primitive. Look what all those entangling alliances did to Europe. Granted, I think some of them would've come to blows w/in a generation, but possibly not. What is undeniable is that alliances always end up subordinated to the law of unintended consequences. I doubt the Germans actually intended to go to war with France, England and Russia (or at least nowhere near as soon as happened) in 1914. Mind you I'm NOT saying that alliances are somehow inherently evil/wrong, just that they complicate things.
 Allronix
06-30-2007, 3:54 PM
Well, some hell froze over, because I agree with you. Yes, it is a provision of the law not to renew the license (the American equivalent would be sending the FCC to shut down Air America), and the station was supposedly complicit in the attempt by the CIA to force him out of office.

However, criticism is the only antidote to error. Chavez hurts himself and his country more than any TV station.
 GarfieldJL
06-30-2007, 3:58 PM
Well, some hell froze over, because I agree with you. Yes, it is a provision of the law not to renew the license (the American equivalent would be sending the FCC to shut down Air America), and the station was supposedly complicit in the attempt by the CIA to force him out of office.

However, criticism is the only antidote to error. Chavez hurts himself and his country more than any TV station.

He doesn't care Allronix, Chavez is a dictator whatever elections now in Venezuella will be rigged. There will be no criticism in the media of him, he's done what so many other dictators in the world have done. Now he's trying to blame the US for his country's problems to try to distract the populace from the fact the problems are Chavez's fault.
Page: 2 of 2