Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Workbench answers FASTER!

Page: 1 of 1
 OD_MIA
06-25-2007, 5:30 PM
you really need to task a person, or several people with good understanding of the game, to read all the troubleshooting posts EVERY day.
not to sound picky, but it really sucks having to wait like three or four days to get an answer to an important question.
thanks! :smash:
:)
 swphreak
06-25-2007, 5:59 PM
Hi, welcome to LucasForums. While we'll do our best to help you out, we are not your personal Tech Support. The site is run by volunteers and forum members who choose to help.

You haven't even waited 24 hours. Be patient.
 RedHawke
06-26-2007, 1:24 AM
OD_MIA,

To add to what was told you above, you also need to properly take the time and actually read the neccisary threads before posting an issue. Like this thread...

Read this before posting your problem!! **Updated 3/25/06** (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=146050)

Also post about your issue in one place only you posted in the Problems running Kotor or TSL in Vista.... thread and then made a brand new thread about basically the same issue, it severely confuses an issue when you do this, and also serves to show people your impatience and impatience only serves to drive any who would help you away.

Lastly, you ask for simple step by step instructions, you might never get this, as you will need to know a little about computers to fix some issues. One thing I know from expirience is if you know very little about computers you ought to get someone who does to help you out, as you can do more damage than help if you try to mess with things yourself, especially with messing with device drivers.
 OD_MIA
06-26-2007, 4:59 AM
sorry.... i didn't realize this wasn't the official tech support place.
could someone please tell me how to go to the tech support page?
thanks.
and i really am sorry if i offended anyone,
i didn't meen to.
 FiEND_138
06-26-2007, 7:27 AM
 OD_MIA
06-26-2007, 3:10 PM
thanks!
and sorry, i know i sounded like a bit of a git.
Page: 1 of 1