Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights of the force unofficial community

Page: 1 of 1
 Tugex
06-23-2007, 6:18 PM
As the mod is now in its final stages, some heated discussion erupted between the maker and community, resulting to the removal of the official forums. Some of the people following the mod started an unofficial forums, to keep the community in touch with eachother and updated on any news available. We hope you will join if interested in Kotf (as presented by TimFX in http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=111614&highlight=knights+force) for example).

So visit http://kotf.star-wars.cn/index.php) register and take part! : )

- Your friendly neighbourhood Star Wars fan
 Johnpp
06-23-2007, 11:09 PM
This is the 5th (Or more) KotF thread, about nothing, really.

I think I'll contact an Admin.
 Tugex
06-24-2007, 6:51 AM
About nothing? Its about trying to reach the community members who lost a place to sit down together and talk about matters concerning Kotf. We are trying to reach these people via forums they might visit. I don't think there is a proper reason for moderating this thread.
 Johnpp
06-24-2007, 7:04 AM
We all know the truth about KotF, and just you check out FileFront forums, and see what Kouen (The legality man. :) ) said about it. He came up for over 10 GOOD reasons why the "PROJECT", or to put it better, "SCAM", is illegal.

Whatever you do, just don't pay him, please.
 Tugex
06-24-2007, 7:19 AM
Hehe, aye, the PR work was the worst I've ever seen, but don't get me wrong, the forums aint a place to boost up Tims overgrown ego, but a place for people to make their opinions heard, and stay updated if any news come around. As for the FileFront issue, well, i hope the mod proves to be legit : )
 Johnpp
06-25-2007, 6:39 AM
Ahhk, I hope it comes out too, but I just hope the 'doings' are not illegal.
 Tugex
06-25-2007, 6:56 AM
a quote from his (Tim) post before forums were taken down:

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD GAME FROM 25 JUNE 16:00 (GMT) APPROXIMATE 1 GB FILE
All maps, models and menus are in this part. You can play game in all Jedi Academy and KOTF features, all characters and CREATE YOUR OWN FANTASY. extra And this part has got 3 singleplayer missions. This are Obiwan vs Grevus, Jango vs Obi, Maul vs Quigon missions.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD GAME FROM 7 JULY 16:00 (GMT) NEXT PART APPROXIMATE 1 GB FILE
Multiplayer part is released with all of singleplayer missions

So today we'll see. And if that fails, the mod is dead to me :P
 Evilgrizz
06-25-2007, 11:50 AM
Well its past time but i still cant wait its probably still uploading
 Omega-123
06-25-2007, 11:56 AM
Grizz you believe in this mod waay too much i saw ya on gamespot and moddb, its a fake man
 Evilgrizz
06-25-2007, 11:58 AM
So what if i want the mod to come out and don't think its a fake. I dont give up unlike some people
 Omega-123
06-25-2007, 11:59 AM
hes probably just told you to say all this to get us back on tims side, your stupid to listen to him
 Evilgrizz
06-25-2007, 12:00 PM
He hasnt told me to do anything so fcuk off
 Omega-123
06-25-2007, 12:02 PM
Tim has scammed people, made people believe that this mod is real and is now recruiting members to do his work. Tim can go to hell and so can his make belief mod
 jck87
06-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Thx for this link Evilgrizz this is a forum I can post in :D
Has any of you ever tried to upload a 1GB file?
Well as a matter of fact I have and it took me 6 hours
So if he started uploading at 12 GMT I don't expect it to finish uploading until 18 GMT, but I have to say that this was predictable and I would have uploaded it a bit sooner if I were him :P
 Johnpp
06-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Honestly, I have posted all the reasons why KotF is illegal, I just dont feel like posting it again. :P

All I can say is that Tim has scammed us efore, he'll do it again.

(Note that the last time he scammed us was for a HL mod, which I only heard about 2-3 days ago.)
 rut-wa jodar
07-20-2007, 6:42 AM
People are getting banned from the KOTF forum left,right and center if their opinions are anything less than complimentary. The creator of KOTF would make a disturbingly convincing Cult leader,given the opportunity.
 sdittemore
07-20-2007, 2:55 PM
People are getting banned from the KOTF forum left,right and center if their opinions are anything less than complimentary. The creator of KOTF would make a disturbingly convincing Cult leader,given the opportunity.

... cause I said "I dub KOTF vaporware". Seriously though F Tim... he is full of it. Period. Its stunning how poor Tims PR Skills are. Bottom line is dont make promises you cant keep. All he would have needed to say is "it will be done when its done". Even if all of the delays are legit people become wary of someone who crys wolf and then when there is a wolf tearing out your throat nobody comes to your aid (maybe cause your speech is now a gurgling mess of blood and spit). Whatever. I hope it works out for us and Tim.... he obviously put in a lot of time and effort into this.

Whatever.
 Mercenary
07-21-2007, 12:31 PM
The creator of KOTF would make a disturbingly convincing Cult leader,given the opportunity.

Interesting observation.
 Johnpp
07-21-2007, 11:23 PM

Thank you. :)

(By the way, nice signature. Simpsons.)
Page: 1 of 1